[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>KD signs with the Wizards and becomes hometown hero >Wall,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>KD signs with the Wizards and becomes hometown hero
>Wall, Beal and KD turn Washington into a contender with Porter being a candidate for 6th man of the year
>somebody in the East can actually beat LeBron
>fun playoffs, parity somewhat restored
>KD doesn't go down in history as a snake with asterisk rings
>>
>>76379445
You forgot
>Kelly Oubre has an 8 inch growth spurt and becomes the best PF in history and regularly beats the shit out of Kelly Olynyk
>>
epic timeline brah
I was hoping for a gsw/wizards finals this year
>>
File: durantlaugh.jpg (19KB, 770x433px)
durantlaugh.jpg
19KB, 770x433px
>>76379445
>getting BTFO by the IT Celtics

Yeah, not a very convincing team to join at the moment.
>>
>>76379497
if they go to 7 against the Celtics without KD they'd sweep with him tbqh
>>
>>76379445
Except the sport is rigged and so (((silicon valley)))

Also why the crooked ass media has been chomping at the bit to attack Dolan/Jackson.

They're already trying thebullshit they didto Sterling (Oakley set up/posse comment).

Just you wait anons.
>>
KD is from Prince George's County in Maryland, sharing a border with DC's worst areas. DC's worst areas spill into PG County. Some parts are blighted and unsafe.His father figure, Big Chucky, was murdered there. Some would call it a ghetto.
Kevin doesn't want to return. He has no connection with the rich parts of the area. DC is not like Cleveland. Here there are the rich, the comfortable, and the very poor. There is no lower-middle class of any consequence. KD is from the very poor. He owes us nothing.
I just hope he finds peace. He's a good guy, a gentle soul raised in a hard neighborhood, and I'm glad he got out.
>>
>>76379561
What are you talking about?

Cleveland has ghettos as bad as any in DC.

And DC has MUCH more wealth.

t. guy who has lived in DC and Cleveland
>>
>>76379532
Yep. And then they'll rig a draft like they did with Ewing.
>>
>>76379561
You're talking about PGC like it's East Baltimore. It's not.

>>76379532

This. The league wanted a lebron/kd final so they made a backroom deal.

NBA is a CROOKED leagueand has been for a looooooong time.
>>
>>76379598
>lived in dc and cleavland
Opinion on litteraly anything discarded
>>
>>76379690
Fascinating stuff shill.
>>
>>76379445
There is no asterisk on the Warriors coming championship, and there won't be. Stop bitching and move on, autist
>>
>>76379709
Of fucking course there is.

The NBA shot itself in the foot with this Hollywood bullshit.
>>
>>76379445
DC isn't ((())) enough since Soetoro left town.

The Wizards can't sell out playoff games.

DC is a Redskins/Capitals town.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
>>76379445

Horrible. Just awful. Who the fuck wants this garbage?

KD in the Bay Area has been GREAT for the league, and for fans like me.
>>
>>76379784
Fuck off shill. You're not slick(at all)

The '''Bay Area''' is a bunch of transplant poos and tech dorks who started to pretend to care about basketball 2 years ago.
>>
>>76379718
Wanna bet there won't be? No, you autistic losers on /sp/ don't count.

Everything they did was within the rules, and they have a lower salary number than the Cavs. Lebron is overrated, deal with it
>>
>>76379900
Everyone fucking hates it.

And all the REAL Bay Area Warriors fans have been priced out of the area.

It's a fucking joke.

Why do you think they need guys like you on here shilling?
>>
>>76379755
DC is a shit sports town in general my man.
>>
>>76379989
No it's really not.

Redskins and Capitals are two of the most supported teams in thecountry.

Redskins season tickets wait list is YEARS long.
>>
>>76379598
What he's saying is there's a massive, almost alien disconnect between classes in dc. Sure there's some real shitholes in Cleveland but there is in dc too while it has the highest per capita income in the country.
>>
>>76380020
All of the DC sports teams are irrelevant as fuck and don't receive any actual support. The Redskins get some nationwide support like any old ass team that had some success back in the day does, but the Caps and Wiz are some of the most irrelevant teams that are actually decent.

DC is fairweather as fuck but nobody talks about it because it's an irrelevant second tier city.
>>
>>76380091
Nigga you're not irrelevant when you're selling out, you're just not good.

And the caps where a 1 seed this year and the wiz where what, a 4 seed, and on the rise.

It could be a lot worse.
>>
>>76380091
Yeah anon It's a second tier city with the highest per capita income and an absolutely insanely booming housing market.

Stop talking shit.
>>
>>76380055
There are less and less shitholes in DC senpai. It looks like Manhattan these days. This was a city that used to be themurder capital.
>>
>>76379936
>And all the REAL Bay Area Warriors fans have been priced out of the area.
I love this meme that the poors are the only actual fans
>>
>>76380164
That's what I'm saying dude. For how good DC sports actually is as a whole, they don't get the support they should receive.

>>76380182
lel dude we're talking about sports here. DC is a second tier sports city if you need me to clarify it ya fucking dingus.
>>
>>76380211
Yeah how could I forget about the transplants and tech faggots who been there for like 2 years.

Those guys are so hardcore.
>>
>>76380225
Again. Complete LIES.

The Redskins havesold out every gamefor DECADES.

The Caps sell out every game.

Stop talking shit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.