[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree he's need more help? If they let him choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers.jpg (102KB, 1280x750px) Image search: [Google]
lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers.jpg
102KB, 1280x750px
Can we all agree he's need more help?

If they let him choose who to sign, they'd be as good as the Warriors.
>>
But they do let him choose who to sign.

The Cavs don't even think about making a personal desigion if without consulting LeBron. I wouldn't even be surprised if they let him pick who they draft.
>>
>>76376722
LeBron is the GM, he makes all the choices
>>
>>76376722
FUCK OFF

ENOUGH ALREADY
>>
>>76376722
Lebron basically built this Cavs team.
>>
>>76376722
>if they let him choose who to sign

That's how they got in their current mess, to begin with.
>>
>>76376722
>>76378176
>>76378188
Fuck off you Israeli faggot shill

MODS!!!#!
>>
>>76378197
>>76378198
Fuck off faggot
>>
This is what the JewBA has to resort to to give theillusion that people care about their fake fucking social engineering league.

Dirty fucks
>>
he's retiring soon

probably end of this year if they get swept
>>
File: 1494369220920.jpg (20KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494369220920.jpg
20KB, 500x281px
Why don't LeBron, Curry, Westbrook, KD, Harden, Kawhi, Davis, et.al just sign a one year deal with the same team to get a title?
>>
>>76378320
Even if that idea wasn't retarded, the way that contracts work in the NBA would make it almost impossible
>>
>>76376722
the thing he needs the most is an actual coach, but that's probably what he wants the less
>>
>>76378176
it's more like they bring him whoever they can scrounge up then he has to choose who to keep
>>
>>76376722

yes he needs more help. He should come to the Bay Area and my Warriors can help him win 10 more rings.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.