[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we edit Gerrard's wikipedia article to add his i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wikipedo.png (57KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
wikipedo.png
57KB, 300x265px
how do we edit Gerrard's wikipedia article to add his infamous slip?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Gerrard
they already mention the actual slip but not the Gerrard "this does not fucking slip" speech

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpool-3-manchester-city-2-steven-gerrard-instructs-his-players-this-does-not-f-slip-in-post-9258838.html
NB, the article is protected and only real wikipedo users will be able to edit it
>>
>>76370474
Thread filtered
>>
>wanting our memes to become normie memes

less recognition from normies the better
>>
>>76370494

>our memes

Do you live in a 4chan bubble? The whole world still laughs at the slip
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Steven_Gerrard#Slippy_G
>>
>On 16 March 2014, Gerrard scored two penalties and missed another in Liverpool's 3–0 win over Manchester United at Old Trafford.[94] On 6 April, he scored another two penalties as Liverpool beat West Ham United 2–1 to go top of the Premier League table with five matches to play. These goals took him above Kenny Dalglish as Liverpool's sixth-top goalscorer of all time.[95]
>On 27 April, Gerrard was involved in what was later labelled as a defining moment of the 2013–14 Premier League season; where Liverpool would ultimately finish second.[96][97][98] Liverpool originally topped the league when they faced Chelsea in their third last match of the season. Gerrard slipped while receiving a pass which allowed Demba Ba to score the opening goal for Chelsea; Chelsea went on to win 2–0, which meant that Liverpool's title hopes were no longer in their own hands.[99][100] Gerrard finished the season with 13 goals and the League's most assists at 13.[101] Gerrard was also a nominee for the PFA Player of the Year award that year,[102] while he won the 2014 Liverpool Echo Sports Personality Award.[103] Gerrard would later refer to this period as "the worst three months of my life".[104][105]
so the slip speech was the 13th of april afaik
>>
>>76370494
>our memes
>"steve gerrard slipped on his fucking arse" chant almost every liverpool game
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.