[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can these mad men do it? >Punished Messi evolving into his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 58d1fcafbc4a7.jpg (30KB, 620x356px) Image search: [Google]
58d1fcafbc4a7.jpg
30KB, 620x356px
Can these mad men do it?
>Punished Messi evolving into his final form after another disappointing season
>Samgodoli cucking shitty overrated Europoo football to manage his country and cement his legacy
>Ni Shitguain in the squad or overrated memes, just hard working players who want to sweat and bleed for the blue shirt
This has to be it. It's destiny for Messi to win the world cup.
>>
>>76366814
>another disappointing season
Wtf?
>>
I hope he wins it and finds peace of mind. He must be tortured in the inside.
>>
>>76366814
>Punished Messi evolving into his final form after another disappointing season
Messi never raise his level when when things go wrong, he quits like after being Chile'd
>>
>>76366871
>Never raises his level
He operates in the midfield these days where he's triple marked all the time. If he were a false 10 and let's Argentina do everything for him then you'd have a point but you dont. Argentina play as a group of individuals who needs Messi to bail them out but that will change with Sampaoli.
>>
>>76366814
>dissapointing season

Invividually, it was a great season for Messi. It was his teammates and "coach" who failed him.

We'll just have to wait and see, nobody will truly know how Argentina will do under Sampaoli. Too many >who players and overrated bottlers.
>>
messi was the only player from Barcelona to be in the UEFA starting 11 this year.

Picuck, Suarez, Iniesta, all fucking cowards
Neymar showed his glimpse of being a good player against PSG for 1 fucking game, the rest is waiting for Messi to hero ball. Shit club, shit players. But i guess Neymar is happy right now having some nigger party with nba players
>>
>>76366871
>he quits like after being Chile'd

Shit I had forgot that. Truly a system baby
>>
>>76366827
Did he win anything except that Mickey mouse cup?
>>
>>76366814
shitty defense and mediocre midfield.

they can reach the semifinals if they get extra lucky with the draws
>>
>>76366814
But are they still going to ignore Dybala?
>>
>>76366814
I really hope so
I'll be rooting for them after the neverlands fail to qualify
>>
>>76367385

Individually he's as good as ever. It's not his fault Barca failed to replace Alves, Iniesta is declining, Rakitic is shit and Neymar and Suarez suddenly became inconsistent. He's not Ronaldo, he doesn't just wait in the box until Kroos/Modric/Marcelo puts in the perfect ball for an easy goal, he's the teams playmaker as well as goalscorer.
>>
>>76367775
>he doesn't just wait in the box until Kroos/Modric/Marcelo puts in the perfect ball for an easy goal
>was backed by xavi, iniesta and biscuits, the best trio in the world to cement his legacy
>>
>>76367823

And he was just as good when Xavi left. Also the amount of times they directly assisted him was very low.
>>
Sorry, but this is our year
>>
>>76366814
Let's see what can he do against our almost b team ^^
>>
>>76366814
Messi needs to win the next WC or he will never be considered the GOAT over Gaynaldo. This would be a great injustice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.