[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MLS proposal dead why can't this city do fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: city_of_san_diego_logo.png (75KB, 1000x249px) Image search: [Google]
city_of_san_diego_logo.png
75KB, 1000x249px
>MLS proposal dead

why can't this city do fucking ANYTHING right?
>>
the padres called up dinelson lamet and he's pretty good
>>
>no soccer
>no football
>nothing relevant
Lol. Useless spic wannabe LA town
>>
>>76366254
On the other side of the country and just speed read an article but if I'm correct they expected SDSU, a public university to pay for part of it correct?
>>
>>76366282
>LA
ah yes, San Diego's older, uglier sister.
but yes, the sports here are pure tragedy
>>
>>76366254
Fuck people like you for wanting to give away tax dollars to mega millionaires and billionaires.
>>
>>76366299
no, it will be 100% private money. SDSU is run by morons and they are butthurt they didn't get to call the shots AND get a free stadium. this is dead in the water just like the convention center expansion because unfortunately there's too many hippy weirdos and communist hispanics here who hate all business that isn't a vegan taco truck.
>>
>>76366254
Knowing Betmann, I'm sure you'll get a hockey team soon. Not sure how it would do though
>>
>>76366356
Ok never mind that makes much more sense. An institution funded through taxpayer money expect others to pay for its shit while gets to make decisions and gets prissy and gets a .martyrs itselfs out to a dumb public in the process? Shocking.
>>
>>76366254
MLS is a terrible product why would you want it?
>>
>>76366315

LA has better architecture and more organic neighborhoods than San Diego

The only really aesthetic part of San Diego is Balboa, and even most of that Park is run down and inaccessible.

LA has dozens of great parks with better overlooks, better museums, better buildings.

My opinion is correct because I am unbiased.
>>
>>76366475
LA sucks it's too hectic at least for me.

t. San Diegan
>>
>>76366299
100% private money, didn't even need to go to a council vote but the developers wanted to anyway.

Vote failed because SDSU lobbied against it and because the city ran a smear campaign that made it hard to tell that there would be NO ($0) public money going into it

Now the city and SDSU will argue about the land usage for a few years and by the end of next decade the MV land will probably be filled with neither a stadium nor SDSU expanion. Most likely overpriced apartments
>>
>>76366492
Yeah that sounds directly out of a libshit basic playbook. People go above and beyond to do the right thing and libshits interject to hijack control and somehow come off looking like the good guy.
>>
File: 35769.84811.jpg (469KB, 955x639px) Image search: [Google]
35769.84811.jpg
469KB, 955x639px
>>76366254
they do mormon architecture better than salt lake i guess?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.