[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree this team is making it to at least the quarterfinals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

File: americanteam.png (400KB, 940x1108px) Image search: [Google]
americanteam.png
400KB, 940x1108px
Can we all agree this team is making it to at least the quarterfinals in 2018?

Our defense is very solid with the exception of Beasley. Guzan is great for the national team.
Bradley, Johnson, and Pulisic all have proven themselves in Europe.

Wood dominated bundesliga 2 and has room to grow, and Dempsey will be a veteran leader and is still an elite poacher.
>>
>>76360117
depends on the group, that team is shit so needs a shitty group or luck
>>
>>76360117
'No.'
>>
>>76360117
>>76360197
wait, are they even getting into wc 2018?
they're currently at fourth position behind mexico,panama and costa rica.
>>
>>76360117
No, but you'l probably make it further than >us
>>
>>76360271
Your national team can't be that bad, surely?
>>
>>76360271
finland won't be in a world cup during my lifetime, but thanks fully i'm swedish.
>>
>>76360301
Oh yes, it is. Infact, the US made it further than >us in 2014.
>>
>>76360117
I know exactly two players, so I couldnt tell you, but that's not a good sign
>>
>>76360922
That's a bit sad. I guess that's the price paid for prioritising everything but English players in the Premier League.
>>
>>76361019
Well you must not know soccer very well because 4 of those players are bundesliga starters...
>>
is this Arsenal?
>>
>>76360117
what site did you use to make this?
>>
all shit or old except for pulisic
>>
>USING GUZAN NOT SARCASTICKLY

>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>76360117
>Bradley, Johnson, and Pulisic all have proven themselves in Europe.
>Johnson
>good for the national team
did you not watch the game two nights ago?
>Bradley
>proven himself ever
now youre just trolling
>>
>>76360117

>Bradley holding CM

Lol nope try again
>>
>>76360117
>Beasley
nigga why
>>
>nagbe
>Wood
I think Beasley is like 37 now
>>
>>76360117

>Wood
You think Bundesliga 2 level talent up front can compete with what the eurocucks and sudacas have? Kek
>Dempsey.
Okay he is actually good
>pulísic
poor mans dybala
>Bradley
I'm so tired of this meme. He is awful. Anyone have that webm of when he literally forgot where the ball was as he was holding in midfield?
>Beasley
This is getting sad now.
>>
>>76361766
to be fair hamburg is shit so not many should know wood
>>
did you even watch the venezuela game?

we're terrible, and pulisic cant carry the team that far all on his own

if we even make it to Russia I'll be surprised
>>
I like the combination of Wood and Dempsey. I like Pulisic naturally. But the rest is sad as usual, and now we don't have Howard to make 15 saves a game.

I don't know if this is our World Cup, maybe 2022.
>>
>>76364124
I imagine most of the big euro teams won't send their A team in 2022 because it will interfere with league schedules so we could unironically do it in theory
>>
the eternal dempsey top kek
>>
>>76360117
Our formation is retarded; no one comes back and defends.
We will probably get BTFO by Mexico on Sunday.
>>
>>76360117
Meh looks like another team that manages to squeak out of group on goal differential and lose in the 1at rd knockout to me
>>
>>76360229
Only played 4/10 games so far, haven't played Trinidad or Panama once yet. Top 3 advance. 4th place draws with conmebol, acc, or ofc team to play two game series to get in. Way too early.
>>
>>76365099
Afc
>>
>>76360117
>Can we all agree this team is making it to at least the quarterfinals in 2018?
depends on the group but 90% chance no. this team blows. who is our manager again?
>>
>>76364930
He's based as fuck. About to cuck My little sawker's overrated hack Landycakes as top scorer of the national team in a game or two
>>
>They still think we will lose in the group stage despite proving everyone wrong in Brazil and last year's Copa America.
Wwtl?
>>
>>76360117
>bundesliga 2
BTFO
>>
>a team of bundesliga2 tier talent is going to make a deep WC run

HAHA WATCH OUT EUROPE, WERE FOR REAL NOW!
>>
>tying with the weakest team in CONMEBOL

JAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>76365135
Gil Arenas
>>
>>76365416
The game was the equivalent of being BTFO by Bolivia in La Paz tbf. The gringos are usually better
>>
>>76360117
Beasley won't start, it'll probably be sueño boy.
>>
>>76362495
>Johnson
>Wood
>Yedlin
>Brooks
All not old and not shit.
>>
>>76365614
did you fucking see Johnson and Yedlin two nights back? Pathetic
>>
>>76365614
They arent that good either tbf. We need a very lucky draw and to win our group to progress beyond quarterfinals
>>
>>76365614

Johnson is absolutely shit
>>
>>76365629
Dude, they were playing a mile from sea level.
>>
I hope you won't even qualify, just for keks
>>
>>76365646
And? So were Venezuela. Not only that, they have a qualifier over 3000 feet higher in Mexico City this week.
Still a fucking pathetic performance.
>>
>>76365629
>>76365645
>one bad game
>they must be shit

It was a friendly, too. Knee-ed reactions are ridiculous. Johnson and Yedlin have proven to be very talented. They haven't had enough competitive games with Arena for you to judge based off one awkward friendly.
>>
>>76365691
*knee-jerk
>>
File: dempsey-rapping-.jpg (114KB, 1000x530px) Image search: [Google]
dempsey-rapping-.jpg
114KB, 1000x530px
>>76364930
Don't tread, mother fucker.

https://youtu.be/K6Di8QT98Zk
>>
>>76365691
He's a my little sawker shill. He shits on the europe based players because Doyle thinks mls is an amazing league brimming with underrated talent - when the camp cupcake shitters looked horrible in friendlies against a Serbian C team and Jamaica
>>
>>76365737
>critique performance from a player who happens to play in Europe
>MY LITTLE SAWKER SHILL
i literally follow the EPL over everything, even my hometown MLS team Earthquakes
>>
>>76365646
Muh altitude
>>
>>76365762
A dentist
>>
>Beasley still starting
>Bradley still starting
Jesus christ have we developed no talent in the last 15 years?
>>
>>76366140
Villafana and Acosta will replace him. And dont bully Beasley he was great a decade ago when he was playing CL with PSV
>>
>>76360117
Why is Yedlin a RB? Sure he's got the speed to get back and cover but once he's there he's an awful defender.
>>
>>76366345
He was unironically one of the best fullbacks in the Championship. If he sticks with Newcastle, he can perform in the Premier league
>>
>>76366355
I guess I haven't seen him a lot recently, and it's not like >we have a lot depth at the outside back positions.
>>
>>76366345
You're a year late with that comment, man. He's a much better defender now.
Also, he's sucked in the midfield for usmnt in the past.
>>
I want Nigbe out of my team OUT
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.