[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN lgISa9Giw >Luck Puck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: argebtunian skank.jpg (101KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
argebtunian skank.jpg
101KB, 540x720px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNlgISa9Giw

>Luck Puck
>>
>basketball is the most deterministic
the closer to the right side, the more rigged your sport is
>>
>>76357632
spend 1 minute reading the comments to find out why this video is trash
>>
>>76357716
t. Icefight cuck
>>
>>76357872
fuck off retard, watch the video. It fails to take a ridiculously high amount of variables into account that could affect the outcome of the question "What pro sport is the most skill-based?"

For example, the difference in league formats, scoring systems, etc. ie. PL vs NA league formats, one is clearly more luck based. laughable.
>>
>>76357632
>baseball in the middle
luckswing confirmed for not being luckswing
>>
>>76357988
You miss the point. It's not most skilled based, it's which one takes into account luck the most. All Hockey players have skill, and you have a game filled with skilled legends but that doesn't mean luck wouldn't be taken into account more than another sport
>>
>>76358026
and things such as league formats and scoring systems have nothing to do with that? by that standard the premier league has to be by far the least luck-based since it rewards teams based on a 38 game season where each team plays each other twice.

In some NA leagues some teams can end up play easier teams repeatedly in the regular season, while others may have to face more difficult teams based off the format the league decided on that year. This affects their playoff spot and position, and the teams around them in the league table. Alongside this, the best team in one season can theoretically be eliminated in the first round of the playoffs by a much inferior team than them.

I dont see how one can seriously tell me that the NBA takes luck into account less than the PL after the 57-25 Cavaliers were crowned "NBA Champions" over the 73-9 warriors in the NBA finals. Yet somehow, this video claims that is the case, even though this was not even mentioned.

The video is poorly thought out, actually being able to prove which sport incorporates luck the most takes far more research than what they have done.
>>
>>76357716
>reading

Implying I am literate
>>
File: 1491306107384.gif (1MB, 280x258px) Image search: [Google]
1491306107384.gif
1MB, 280x258px
>vox
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.