[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is the best GK in the world >this is the best defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: dsa.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dsa.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>this is the best GK in the world
>this is the best defense in the world
kek

Kek

K E K
>>
File: 1481412705609.jpg (138KB, 693x388px) Image search: [Google]
1481412705609.jpg
138KB, 693x388px
how come I couldn't score against them
>>
File: Jay-Z-and-Kanye-LOLZ.jpg (61KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
Jay-Z-and-Kanye-LOLZ.jpg
61KB, 630x421px
>>76355483
>messi iniesta neymar suarez couldnt score once in 180 mins verse them
>tsunaldo literally runs in and strikes it in while they're all ball-watching
>>
>2 deflections
>ronaldo sold his virginity to satan to be carried his whole life

nigger lover
>>
>>76355471
Ronaldo's acceleration is still really fucking impressive. He gets into perfect position to receive the cross by timing his sprint. Are people really not impressed by this?
>>
>>76355513
>>76355519
Ronaldo is fucking shit, not even top 200 all time.
Messi is the GOAT and there's no debate. MES QUE UN CLUB
>>
wow Ronaldo is so good now, wtf
>>
>>76355519
This.

And this is why he scores so many "tap ins". What people don't realize is how easily he sneaks or breaks into a good position and how good he is at scoring at close range (given the amount of power he puts into every shot). An absolute monster reading the game.
>>
>>76355471
Modric said that Zidane figured out the weakness in Juve defence is the ground backpass so they practiced all week with ground crosses and ground backpasses to score. If you notice all goals except Casemiro's were like that
>>
Goalkeepers do this all the time. Why do they focus on the guy so obviously looking for a cross rather than the poacher making his run? Does Buffon honestly believe that Modric will shoot from there?
>>
>>76355519
>>76355556
it doesn't make for good youtube videos

but anyone who says his constant positioning and finishing hasn't been impressive lately doesn't really follow footy bar youtube montages
>>
>>76355519
He's by far the best athlete in the game of all time. The fact he can still do it at 32 is unreal.
>>
tfw don't feel bad about Madrid winning because they actually deserve it for once. Best team in the world, no arguments from me.

Still a bunch of cunts though. And their "fans" too
>>
>>76355519
His transition from winger to forward has been bretty gud. I still miss the old ronaldo tho.
>>
>>76355563
He is covering the near post, that's what they have to do in that situation.
>>
File: 1011.jpg (73KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1011.jpg
73KB, 887x1097px
>>76355471
>chiellini
i dont even
>>
>>76355519

I don't he's that fast anymore. He is running next to old man Barzagli & Co
But his positioning and movement is probably the best I've seen
>>
>>76355605
Take it situation by situation. There's 0% chance that Modric will shoot, he's so obviously looking for a cross
>>
>>76355563
modric can dribble the ball like no other, he's an obvious threat even if he is running parallel to the goal post, Modric could have also possibly dribbled past the black dude and found space and shot on target
>>
>>76355649

He's supposed to cover the near post BECAUSE of the poacher, he knows he's gonna cross but if he stands in the middle waiting for the tap in ronaldo can just smash it against the near post which is easier instead of trying to shoot across towards the far post which is harder.

The point is this is more of an issue with the defenders not marking Ronaldo. Chiellini stands in the middle of nowhere eating shit knowing Ronaldo is making a run behind him(he even looks back at him) but he doesnt close in on Modric or man mark Ronaldo, Bonucci doesnt do shit either and Pjanic who is running right next to Ronaldo also chooses not to chase after him
>>
>>76355519

Ronaldo is a tactical awareness monster. He knows where to go and when to go and how to go. He reads offense situations like very few can.

And then the massive quality to finish it with one touch.
>>
>>76355471
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>deflected goals and a tap in

how do they get away with it
>>
I've literally never met anyone who rates Buffon over Neuer.
>>
>>76355519
all comes with age and exp
>imagine all that in a 25yo body
>>
>>76356628
that's why mbappe is so impressive
>>
There's nothing they can do when faced with TSUGOD
>>
>>76355607
>le stand around, do nothing and concede man

Same as the first goal. This game redpilled me on Chiellini hard.
>>
>>76355580
There have been similar physically impressive specimens in football before. Ibra, Maldini, Zanetti, Giggs come to mind.
>>
>>76355471
>leaving TSUnaldo unmarked in the box
they were LITERALLY asking for it
>>
>>76355519
you're giving him way too much credit. he's obviously a monster and is incredible at being in the right place at the right time, but this is just shocking defending, everyone is ball watching.
>>
>>76355519
right, he realizes that modric can only put that ball into one place from his position about two seconds early and then just bursts right towards that spot
>>
>>76355519
he's not even fast you absolute american fool

he just timed his run perfectly. which is what he has mastered to perfection. but his acceleration isn't impressive at all.
>>
>>76355519
Nobody said he wasn't a top player.
He's just not the greatest of all time.
>>
>>76355519
As a country who always delivered some goat players to the world, we recognize him as the true GOAT of his generation (and problably of the whole century).

All hail TSU
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76356930
all of those lacked Tsu's technique
>>
File: pignacristiano.jpg (41KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
pignacristiano.jpg
41KB, 640x460px
>>76358537
TSU HEIL
>>
>>76355605
False. Buffon got exposed this game for having terrible positioning. He's done.
>>
>>76355519
redditors don't realize positioning is ltierally 50% of this sport, both defensively and offensively, i figure americans should appreciate that aspect more because of nfl
>>
File: WIZjIo0.jpg (244KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
WIZjIo0.jpg
244KB, 500x745px
>>76355471
>>
File: xGyR2dH.jpg (71KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
xGyR2dH.jpg
71KB, 500x745px
>>
File: ujLLGxz.gif (4MB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
ujLLGxz.gif
4MB, 454x340px
>>
>>76355519
This

If all these tap ins were so easy, than Benzema would have like 50+ goals this season
>>
wow ronaldo is so good nobody else could do that. damn!
>>
It's not easy to defend such sprint from deep position but still, delet this thread pls :(
>>
>>76355562
>Zidane
>""""figured out""""
It was army of assistants
>>
>>76365798
Rare very rare
>>
I don't know what you expect the defence or Buffon to do in this situation.
>>
>>76355471
Neuer doesn't play GK for Juventus though
>>
>>76365874
Better positioning could do it all but you have to see into ronaldo's head to be able to always counter his short tap-in sprints
>>
But yea, standing behind him or watching the pass wasn't very effective
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.