[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't this double dribbling? He picked up his dribble a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170605-031926.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-031926.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Isn't this double dribbling? He picked up his dribble and faked a shot, but put his off hand on the ball.

Here it is in slow motion:
https://twitter.com/NBA/status/871555511723986944
>>
>>76349695
No, it's not.
>>
>>76349695
He is, refs miss shit all the time. This isn't even important for the outcome of the game so who gives a shit.
>>
>>76349695
even the girl in the back knows its a double
>>
>>76349695
Yeah, hard to see as a ref though.
>>
>>76349695
yes
>>
Dudes also travel every time they have the ball for more five seconds, shit is only called when the refs notice or think it's egregious
>>
>>76349695
Bronsexuals are really this desperate.
>>
Hand stays on top you goyim
>>
>>76354856
>LeBron haters are really this desperate
>>
https://youtu.be/rbJLnAkSRMs

Traveling happens on nearly every inbound pass in the NBA.
>>
>>76349695
Yeah, it is. In your picture you can clearly see him put two hands on the ball, after that he dribbles again. In real time it's hard to see it on that play, but stuff like this gets missed or not called all the time. Every superstar does it and gets away with it

I did think it was funny that after Curry scored, you can see All Eyes on Me on the screen in the background
>>
I don't understand the double dribble rule. Are you say if I fake a shot to get a guy to jump then run in for a lay up it's against the rules?
>>
>>76354831
Is this a legit rule?
>>
Its not

sorry lebron
>>
>>76355585
normally you would motion your off hand towards the ball to make it look like youre about to shoot the ball without actually touching the ball with both hands.

but if you do touch it with both hands then its always double dribble. if the refs dont call it they just happened to miss the call.
>>
>>76354831
i thought that was only that you couldnt back someone down for more than 5 seconds. or have your back to the basket for more than 5 seconds.

cause i always see guys holding the ball for like 7 seconds straight.
>>
>>76349695
Nah man, that's Lebron being 32.
>>
yes but if the nba starting calling carries, double dribbles, traveling, moving screens, etc. there would be nothing but turnovers and dead balls for 48 minutes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.