[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't get it. All year LeBron fans just said cake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png
101KB, 640x640px
I just don't get it.

All year LeBron fans just said cake walk to the Finals

Then the Cavaliers didn't get the 2nd seed but said who cares

Then they basically sweep all the way until the Finals and now it's all "Cavs in 6/7"

Now they get dominated twice and LeBron fans just pull out every single excuse in the book and complain even though he literally hand picked his own team and complained all year until he got every piece that he want
>>
>>76346577
Warriors are just better senpai
>>
File: 1495310753491.png (302KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1495310753491.png
302KB, 785x757px
>>76346577
I'd say90% of thepeople heredon't really care who wins.

We want competitive balance and watchable games

Fuck the NBA
>>
>>76346590
I understand this

I just don't get why now that they are down 2-0 LeBron fans can just say this Finals doesn't matter because of Durant even though they were just talking all year and whenever a Warriors fan would talk they would just say hahaha 3-1
>>
>>76346577
>Lebron fans
It's a Boogeyman desu. This shit is boring
>>
Also all of a sudden Klay Thompson and Draymond Green are superstars but apparently Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love are completely garbage

But last year Kyrie was claimed as the clutchest player
>>
File: MemeScream.jpg (78KB, 525x540px) Image search: [Google]
MemeScream.jpg
78KB, 525x540px
>based /nba/ shitposters, none of whom live in Cleveland, try and keep this league exciting by playing up the Cavs even though the best team in the league and possibly of all time got KD last year

You should be thanking them for trying to make this worth watching. The NBA is a one team league.

Also, >>76346625
>>
>>76346614
idk, just chatting shit to keep it interesting I guess. 3-1 was an aberration.

It's nice to root for and see the underdog get the win.
>>
>>76346577
Lebron fags are forever crying that "he needs more help!"

I mean who exactly is left out there as a free agent that the Cavs can sign to help him? Mind you they are already waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over the salary cap.
>>
>>76346625
>boring
People that say this don't actually watch the games. The majority of game two was highly competitive, until the Cavs slowed down in the second half and the Warriors didn't. It's good basketball on both ends, fast pace and exciting, with good players making good plays on both teams.
I understand that one team is better than the other, but you can still enjoy good basketball.
>>
>>76346717
Curry or KD or Draymond would be nice. Maybe Klay Thompson.
>>
Everyone knew this would most likely happen, LeBron fans were just holding out for him to win because pulling off that kind of miracle would make him undisputed GOAT.

As it stands, the Warriors are way too good. LeBron played great (would like better defense from him desu), and at their best moments the Cavs were down 12.

The Durant move is a joke.
>>
>>76346910
This. I like shitting on Lebron, but it's impossible not to root for him over the Warriors right now. He went 29/14/11 on 66% from the field and even 80% from the free throw line since people shit on him for being bad there. Which is ridiculously good. Yet they still had no chance.
>>
>>76346971
I'm rooting for the league to implode desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.