[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all agree: the 2017 post-season is the WORST OF ALL-TIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: nbaplayoffs.jpg (32KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
nbaplayoffs.jpg
32KB, 600x398px
So we all agree: the 2017 post-season is the WORST OF ALL-TIME in NBA history?
>>
But I like watching LeBron get a taste of his own medicine by getting spit roasted by 2 MVPs
>>
>>76346427
It's certainly lame
>>
>>76346427
t. lebron

its been the best
>>
>>76346427
Worst SEASON in SPORTS history
>>
>>76346427
the ratings are the worst in modern history so yes.
>>
>>76346427
Yes, it has been. FUCK the Warriors. FUCK Durant, FUCK Curry, FUCK that MONKEY Green, and FUCK Pachulia.
>>
Only competitive series was Washington v Boston, everything else has been a shit show
>>
File: Ralph.png (42KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
Ralph.png
42KB, 369x369px
>tfw I can watch new Twin Peaks or play Tekken 7 instead of watching this garbage

Living in the golden age.
>>
File: large-salt-pile.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
large-salt-pile.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>76346427
>>
>>
>>76346500
I switched to hockey, and I know fuck all about hockey.
>>
File: steph-curry-laughing.jpg (194KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
steph-curry-laughing.jpg
194KB, 600x400px
I'm enjoying every second of it
>>
Fuck that snake Durant and fuck the pinoyaidsnation that is the Warriors

t. Bucks fan
>>
>>76346491
Clippers / Jazz was pretty entertaining as well
>>
>>76346513
2002 was extremely exciting but you're correct, it's the worst because they altered the outcome to help the Lakers beat the Kings
>>
>>76346542
NBA is a corrupt league.
>>
>lebron cant walk to the finals like he does every ECF
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOO HOO

suhhhhhhhhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
>>
Pretty solid game. Better than game 1. Warriors are incredible. It was nice to see Cavs try harder.

It sucks that every game is going to be tainted with all of these dumb fucking posts about league parity due to KD. Just give it a rest already people.
>>
>>76346610
What? It was over in the 3rd quarter AGAIN
>>
>>76346541
It went 7, but it was over once Blake got injured and ruined by that.
>>
>>76346448
Wade was an MVP? Kyrie was an MVP? what do you mean
>>
>>76346427
Did people really expect it to be good?
The entire regular season was pointless, as were the entire playoffs. Everyone knew it would come down to these two teams. The entire year has been boring because of it.
>>
>>76346751
I was at least hoping the finals would be competitive like last year, but Durant ruined even that. It's boring because it's a one team league right now.
>>
The Warriors are really good, but the Cavs are playing noticeably worse than they have been all playoffs long. It's like the got to the finals and forgot how to play, which is really disappointing

pretty lame showing. If Cavs get swept it'll be the worst of all times playoffs
>>
>>76346751
Yep. This season was over last July.

Fuck the NBA. Get a real cap or fuck off.
>>
>>76346516
Puck in net
>>
sagging ratings are the only thing that can save the nba
>>
>>76347081
this may not be too popular locally, though it's not unpopular either since ratings are still fine, but I bet the foreigners are eating this up. Fucking third worlders love bandwagoning the super teams, they do it for soccer with barcelona, madrid, united or whatever, those teams are worshiped worldwide. The NBA is probably looking for the same type of success with all the faggot Asians who love basketball for some fucking reason that I still don't understand.
>>
>>76346516
Big hits and fights m8. A real man sport.
>>
>>76346571
This. Hate (((silver))) is an AIDS infested kike.

The refs have never, ever been legit since I've watched NBA over the past 15 years.
>>
>>76346481
lmao no they aren't, the ratings have been decent all playoffs and game one of the finals was top three all time ratings wise
>>
>>76347144
niggers and many asians here are basically third worlders so I guess that's why it's doing fine here also
>>
>>76346629
This, even game one started off close, the Cavs just blow their load early and then can't keep up in the second half. The only thing that would save them is a good defense which they clearly don't have, instead they get into these shootouts that they have zero chance of winning. They're fucked.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.