[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>think they can beat mexico in Aztecs >can't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: USA_Soccer_Team_logo.svg.png (102KB, 1200x1656px) Image search: [Google]
USA_Soccer_Team_logo.svg.png
102KB, 1200x1656px
>think they can beat mexico in Aztecs

>can't even beat a country without toilet paper

Why are amerilards so delusional.stick to the women's football
>>
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>76346278
After that shit yesterday Arena is either a sideways step at best or 2 steps back. His MLS bias shows. Chris Pontius yes that looks like national team talent.
>>
>>76346278
Disband the divegrass team. Literally nobody cares anyway except for like 100k retards who think european culture is hip.
>>
>>76346278
CHI
>>
>>76346278

back to the strawberry fields, pedro
>>
>>76347176
Wasn't that guy in jackass?
>>
>>76346278
its venezuela who doesnt have toiler paper not us :(
>>
>>76347471
Their u-20 got BTFO by Venezuela and so did ours earlier in the groups stage. Venezuela is a meme though, and we will kill Englel in 6 bongs.
>>
>>76347176
The game was bad because of the elevation.
>>
>>76347788

and the azteca will probably be even worse
>>
>>76348233
Hopefully the players acclimate by then. The high altitude camp and the two games against Venezuela and TnT should help.
>>
>>76347788
With that trash lineup elevation won't be an issue. How is Bradley still getting callups. His play along with Altidore proves my point that Americans when they come back to play here their play regresses instead of maintaining it.
>>
>>76348620
The lineup was fine with the exception of Bradley. Most of the players just got to the camp from the european season and are acclimating for the altitude still.
>>
>>76348654
What about Morris and Zardes playing like shit. Why is Pontius getting called up? If >we fired Klinsmann for this we should have stayed with Klinsmann and accepted the fact that the current crop is still not good enough. We are halfway through 2017, exactly one year away from the World Cup and we still don't have the GK for the future. We should be grooming the next generation already instead of having 30+ mls has been still playing.

Also Dallas is the best youth system in the USA and it's already showing.
>>
>>76348654

johnson was shit since kickoff. Brooks and whoever the other guy was were giving venezuela plenty of chances
>>
>>76348732
I said lineup, not squad. Obviously the squad is filled with too many mls shitters like Morris and Zusi who shouldn't be in the squad but are there because Arena is a retard. But the lineup we fielded against Venezuela are literally the best players in every position on the team except Bradley.
>>
>>76348740
Everyone was shit and off their game. Only players like Howard, Omar and Villafana did well because they have played games in higher elevation this season.
>>
>>76348744
I can already guess the line up for next year
Dempsey Altidore
Johnson-Bradley-___-Pulisic
Chandler-Cameron-Brooks-Yedlin
Howard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.