[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the dust has settled can we actually discuss last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (33KB, 803x567px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
33KB, 803x567px
So now that the dust has settled can we actually discuss last night's game? I don't want to say it was rigged but there's something odd about it. Juventus only conceded THREE goals in the past CL game this season and now in the final Madrid scores 4.

Also, is it just me or in the 1st and 3rd goal could Bonucci and Chiellini have done more? We are speaking about the best defence in Europe here and Madrid just tore them apart in the second half.
>>
>>76337030
I feel like Allegri fucked up big time.

Playing with an extra CB fucked the midfield over and allowed Real's to take complete control of the match in the second half and it didn't really make sense since the 4-2-3-1 was how they beat Barcelona.

After Juve's midfield disappeared so did Dybala and Higuain while Mandzukic could only stay as an extra defender and it was only a matter of time until Real scored, Allegri didn't react soon enough before that happened and Cuadrado entered with a full retard mentality of hero balling the team back into the game.
>>
File: Apu Apustaja dunce.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
Apu Apustaja dunce.png
64KB, 658x901px
Yes, Florentino bribed the Juventus squad, probably in cahoots with the Rothschilds and Adam Silver, which is the main writer behind the Champions League seasons' scripts. Also, Real Madrid won all those European Cups in the fifties thanks to the pivotal political figure of the time in the continent: Francisco Franco.
>>
>>76338323

This.

Combined also with blind luck and mental choking. There's no other way to explain the mighty Juventus defense getting toyed and torn apart like that.

I mean if Messi couldn't do it, then surely nobody can.
>>
>>76337030

Real Madrid is the most formidable offense out there. Anyone can score, Cristiano, Benzema, Isco, Ramos, Marcelo, Asensio, Lucas, Pepe even fucking Casemiro. It doesn't even need to play well to score goals. It does not rely on one or two players that you could just simply neutralize to stop goals from happening. Chances will happen and goals will be scored, in normal play, set pieces or penalties. But they will come.

You can put Juve and Atleti defense together and Real Madrid will still pierce it. Several times.

I don't think there's been one single game this season, Liga, CL and Copa in which Real Madrid didn't score.

There was a lot of delusion about this whole muh juve defense thing. And a rude awakening to reality.
>>
>>76338982
>I don't think there's been one single game this season, Liga, CL and Copa in which Real Madrid didn't score.
There wasn't, they went 60 for 60
>>
>>76338166
There is so much wrong with this comment I don't know where to start
>>
>>76338323
friend if you think that sports are unaltered by the insane amount of money behind it think again.
>>
I never found Jewve's defense to be that impressive. When they played away against Barcelona, MSN could have had a couple goals in but were just complete fucking wasteful and garbage that night. I remember thinking that against a better team that isn't as shit as this season's Barca, they can and will be punished because they let their opponents run all over the midfield while they think they can just sit back and absorb it.

Letting Halal dictate the game early on was retarded, they should have kept pressing high like they did in the first 30 minutes. They had 3 shots on target within the first 10 minutes and then they just fucking stopped pressing for no reason. Idiotic.
>>
It's amazing how well Madrid are playing. They could win a World Cup probably
>>
>>76340502
Mate they would easily win the world cup. World cup is so much lower quality football because your asking a bunch of players to leave their system and join a coach who is usually shit as well as playing in a foreign country most of the time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.