[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not fair, spee. He deserved it. Why did he have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Gianluigi_Buffon_(31784615942).jpg (134KB, 1200x955px) Image search: [Google]
Gianluigi_Buffon_(31784615942).jpg
134KB, 1200x955px
It's not fair, spee. He deserved it. Why did he have to go up against the best team in the world -- something I hate to admit is the truth -- coached by the best manager in the world? -- again, I hate to admit that.
>>
File: Zidane-coach-1[1].jpg (166KB, 748x498px) Image search: [Google]
Zidane-coach-1[1].jpg
166KB, 748x498px
I'm sad for he's the best GK in the world but Zidane asked him to come to Madrid and he flat out refused. What comes around goes around J-Luigi.
>>
>the Gerrard of the CL
>>
You don't """deserve""" anything for being loyal and consistent, only for being the best, among the best. Which he never was, simultaneously I mean. He had a decade to force a move to a better club.
>>
>>76328395
>>76328038
>>
>>76328442
Yeah, but Gerrard's obnoxious and he played for fucking Liverpool. I didn't want him to win. Buffon seems like a decent fellow who tries so damned hard and it just never comes off. At least he has a World Cup to his name.
>>
>>76328498
>Buffon has the same amount of CLs as Messi has WCs
>>
>>76328549
Fuck Messi, he's Argentinian.
>>
>>76328589
>not making fun of Buffoon
>>
goat keepy, lads
>>
>>76328606
I'm capable of respecting an Italian. Can't say the same for an Argentinian.
>>
>>76328498
>Buffon seems like a decent fellow
He's just as much of a scumbag as Slippy G

Gerrard
>dived in 2005 final for Penalty
Buffon
>pretended not to notice Muntari's goal, took it out of his goal and later in an interview said that he would do it again if he had to
>>
>>76328473
He didn't have to force anything considering top clubs were after him all the time
>>
>>76328473
There will be full stadium of people crying at the end of his carreer just because he isn't little bitch switching club every two years for some trophy
Italian people will remember him, you don't have to
>>
>>76331085
>Maradonna
>coke,hand of god, shitty attitude, all in all a stupid guy
what a god!
>>
>>76331085
>pretended not to notice Muntari's goal, took it out of his goal and later in an interview said that he would do it again if he had to
you're actually trained to do that as a keeper. see Neuer against England 2010.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.