[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we've established Juve are utter shit, when will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: logofootball.jpg (65KB, 750x462px) Image search: [Google]
logofootball.jpg
65KB, 750x462px
Now that we've established Juve are utter shit, when will these 2 be back to show them how it's done?
>>
>>76326590
not in the next 2 years at least
If either of them can manage to squeeze a cheeky top4 finish this year they'll get utterly embarassed in the CL at the current state
>>
File: Sfilanistas.png (513KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sfilanistas.png
513KB, 1600x1200px
Never
>>
They're Everton-tier at the moment, they'll never be good again.
>>
>>76326590
good luck with that

I can see Inter getting better in the next 5 years, Milan is gon get Parm'd
>>
>>76326690
>Everton
Who? Satellite club of Milan/Inter? Hoster of summer preparation?
>>
>>76326690
They both got bought up by Chinese billionaires though. It's not comparable. They'll be back within a year or two.
>>
>>76326803
Intr got bought by Chinese bilionaires.
Yonghong Li had to ask a loan to an american fund that's half the Milan revenue today. If they can't repay it Milan will be shipped around owners and the who knnows what the fuck it's gonna happen.
It's a gamble nothing more.
>>
>>76326841
I thought he was loaded? Aren't they buying Morata for like 60 mil?
>>
>>76326858
Morata said yesterday on national tv that if he's going back to Italy he's going back to juve.. So no MIlan, it was just a rumor spread to make supporters happy.

The chinese owner of Aston Villa said on the day the ownership of Milan changed that it was a gamble. Inter owners didn't know the fucking guy too.
>>
>>76326906
What about that Kessie lad? Set them back like 30 mil didn't he?
>>
>>76326934
yea that one seems to be done, but he's not going to make them challenge Juve Roma and Napoli
>>
>>76327007
Sure, but he cost them a lot, so surely they must have money right? Didn't they also buy that Villereal defender and Ricardo Rodriguez?
Inter have already spent in previous transfer markets, so we know they have money, even though it was spent rather poorly.
>>
>>76327033
I'm not a MIlan's account so I'don't how much cash cant they spend, if the FPF applies or not, I'm only saying that MIla has got reach that CL (and it's not easy at all) spot otherwise it's going to be tough.
>>
>>76326590
First they need to become relevant in Italy again, which won't happen for another 5 years.
>>
>>76326906
>Morata said yesterday on national tv that if he's going back to Italy he's going back to juve
That's not what he said at all
He said that "Juve is his second home" and when asked about Milan rumours he said "In Football you never know"

Leave it to a Gobbi fan to twist the facts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.