[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 2019 : Tired of winning the CL and the title every year,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: zizou-a-son-da-plome.jpg (20KB, 398x250px) Image search: [Google]
zizou-a-son-da-plome.jpg
20KB, 398x250px
> 2019 : Tired of winning the CL and the title every year, he takes the job as manager of the French NT after Deschamps got fired for leaking Benzema's sextape.
> 2020 : With Mbappé, Griezman and Martial injured, he still manages to secure the Russian WC for his country. During the final, his bold 2-8-0 formation defeat the 3 Lions 14-0 for what will be forever called "the second London bombings"
> 2024 : After winning the 2022 Euros, Zidane decides to honor his roots, managing the Algerian NT. The following year, the Fenecs win the African Cup with 11 actual fennec foxes on the pitch..
> 2027 : Zidane runs for President and actually wins by a short head. Economy is revived, hapiness is on the rise and Laurent Blanc has finally found a job.
> 2037 : Zidane wins the peace nobel prize for hos involvement in the janitors/outlaws crisis.
>>
>>76313191
10/10
>>
>Zidane runs for President

representing which party?
>>
>>76313191

I rate this.
>>
>>76313191
I actually see this happening.
>>
>>76313191
Is it just me or /sp/ gets better the more Real Madrid does?

Food for thought lads
>>
>>76313247
MACRON
>>
>>76313357
all the cancerlona kiddies don't come here anymore, so quality goes up
>>
>>76313426
this is empirically and unironically correct
>>
>>76313247
The Zidane party. Policies include;
>making France great again
>BTFOing Italy
>protection of young sisters
>>
>>76313426

They're all playing rolling hockey with Ter Stegen, Piqué and Mathieu.
>>
>>76313426
Halal weeb kun why are you upset?
>>
>>76313191
>russian world cup
>2020
>>
>>76313191

>england
>making it to the finals
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.