[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, I'm fucking tired of watching the bad guys win over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.jpg (83KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
83KB, 512x288px
OK, I'm fucking tired of watching the bad guys win over and over again in football, so I'm giving baseball a chance.

Any Americans (or that brazilian) who can give me a quick rundown? What am I getting into?
>>
>>76311193
you have to go back we're full
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (33KB, 529x278px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
33KB, 529x278px
I also think that it will be more fun if I bandwaggon a team. Looking through all the teams it seems to me that the Phillies might be the more fun.

Did I make the right choice?
>>
>>76311193
>>76313559
Good choice. I made the switch about a year ago from apehoop and I'm loving it. I rekindled my love for the Mariners (went to games as a kid) and I'm really enjoying things. Viva Las beisbol. Oh, and fuck the Phillies but if that's your team, punch the ticket and pledge your allegiance. Don't be a bandwagon faggot.
>>
>>76311193
Our commissioner wants to give you guys a team so just wait a few years.
>>
>>76314363
montreal btfo
>>
>>76313559
Don't watch the Phillies, they are literally the worst team in the league. You should watch a mid table team that has hopes for greatness like the Angels, Texans, or Cardinals (LA, basically Dallas, St. Louis)
>>
>>76314363
But if they do, it will surely not be in my hometown. I don't give a fuck for other cities.

>>76317045
You are not being very convicing anon. I don't care if they win or not, and picking a team which you expect nothing from is better for me, that way I won't get disappointment.

To add to that, if you suck in American leagues is not the big deal.
>>
>>76313559
Watch the sport, then pick a team to follow, based on who you actually like instead of picking a team before you even watch a game.

But if you must pick a team like that, pick the Jays.
>>
>>76318008
If you hate chicanos then you should root for the Giants because the Doyers are the chicano team.
>>
>>76318624
all the California teams are spic teams.
Every time you fags come to Coors Field your fans are always 98% spic.

California is just not white or American at this point.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.