[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The difference between Ronaldo and Messi is that Ronaldo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Cristiano-Ronaldo.jpg (49KB, 615x753px) Image search: [Google]
Cristiano-Ronaldo.jpg
49KB, 615x753px
The difference between Ronaldo and Messi is that Ronaldo is a big game player.
>>
>>
>>76307610
prove it with thorough examples that messi isnt a big game player
>>
>>76307738
Juve this season

???

Le invisible man
>>
>>76307738
>international finals
>>
>>76307738
>Literally nowhere to be seen in the entirety of the 2 PSG games
>Only score a benulty
>Return to being invisible, now against Juventus
>>
File: 1481412705609.jpg (138KB, 693x388px) Image search: [Google]
1481412705609.jpg
138KB, 693x388px
>>76307738
finals against chile

final against chelsea

final against germany

quarter final against juventus

comeback against psg

and that's just this year, he has been invislbe in the knockout stage of the CL for YEARS
>>
You now realize Messi has been doing this for 10
>>
>>76307798
one leg of not showing up is evidence he's not a big game player and invalidates all the big games he's shown up in?

you're surely not this dumb right?
>>
>>76307850
so that's two legs of football, in his entire footballing career, and that's enough for you to brand him a bottler in big games?

>>76307900
Not scoring =/= bottling it

he's played well in both finals against chile, he's played well in both legs vs chelsea in 2012, he's played well against germany

out of the last two examples, he's only been really missing in the away leg at PSG, where he probably had the worst game i've ever seen him play

>and that's just this year, he has been invislbe in the knockout stage of the CL for YEARS

but that's literally, and genuinely false
>>
>>76307799
Ronaldo did fuck all in the Yoyos.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.