[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPg fsLP0vD4 here's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPgfsLP0vD4

here's a proof size doesn't matter, how long before fat guys start wrecking shit in best football leagues like la liga or premiership?
>>
>size doesn't matter
>whole video is either set pieces, indoors on a tiny pitch or dribbling on his own
Hmm really made me think
>>
>>76294486
>whole video is either set pieces
well put a fat guy in your team and you are guaranteed to score 2 goals per game from free kicks, that's pretty damn good don't you agree?
>>
He's so fat
>>
File: thiccc.jpg (71KB, 690x390px) Image search: [Google]
thiccc.jpg
71KB, 690x390px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFVfMU_h4p4
>you now remember Walter
>>
>>76294453
eyyyygg rolls
>>
>>76294453

is that a /sp/ janitor???
>>
>>76294486
ok, but can you hit those penalty kicks like he does?
>>
>>76294512
The 2 goals he might score, assuming you even get into those positions with a fat cunt in attack wouldn't be worth it for the detriment of basically playing with 10 men the whole match.
>>
>>76294453
*Tears up the football league*
>>
>>76294453
what a hot pocket
>>
>>76294605
he could be playing a central midfielder with ox chamberlain and walcott on the wings cutting in and getting those free kicks for him to score

2 easy goals a game for Arsenal at minimum
>>
>>76294512
Then you'd be playing effectively 10 on 11 for every part of the game that isn't a set piece, not to mention he'd be shooting against a wall and a competent keeper.
>>
The kind of faggot who doesn't run back or deep during attacks and loses the ball 9 out of 10 times trying to do a rabona
>>
>>76294670
>not to mention he'd be shooting against a wall and a competent keeper
no keeper can defend it when it goes into the upper corner like they are going in his video
>>
>>76294453
Fit players from the 1970 couldn't play a full match nowadays without proper training.

you really think some fattie could?
>>
>>76294697
doesn't really matter if he scores 2-5 goals every single game
>>
>>76294453

It's a shame football isn't 100% set-pieces.
Fatass will just end up in goal.

Lardo, get in the goal until you learn about cardio. Haha! Did you hear that, Chad?
>>
>>76294512
You don't get to edit out the misses and have no wall in a real game.
>>
>>76294713
stop trolling please this is a serious image compendium site
>>
>>76294740
you think you're some hot shit, you fucking imbecile?
>>
>>76294453

Freekicks had no power, even if they were in good positions.

Also cherry picking your best fks isnt difficult if youre taking 100 a day.

Also hes fat
>>
Does diabetes matter?
>>
>>76294696
fucking lul. real keepers would catch these 3-second floaters without jumping, balkanigger. fatty can't even shoot hard, SAD!
>>
>>76294664
Hmmm that could work
How do we get Wengers attention?
Do any of the regulars on /arse/have any pull with the management at the emirates?
>>
>>76294752
Oh right, you're being epic ecks dee. Carry on.
>>
>>76294453

these arent even very good shots, theres barely any power in them and the GK is always some child that doesnt even react. any real keeper who isnt fucking 12 would get each and every one of them because they're fucking traveling for like 3 seconds

he probably took 1000+ fks to get this footage too

theres freestylers who have 100 times better control and technique and are in shape and they still wouldnt make it as pro players
>>
>>76294453
Because he's gonna score ALL of the freeckicks, yeah sure. Football is more than the freekicks and no, no one can score all the tham freeckicks. And the rest of the match with one guy less because muh freeckicks. If he wants to play a sport being fat, he could play boreball.
>>
I'm pretty much a manlet (6ft) and was a semi-decent youth keeper and I would save every single one of those free kicks and catch >75% of them.
>>
He's using a helium filled ball isn't he?
>>
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>76295064

he is full of helium I think.

stopped watching around 2 mins when I got sick of looking at a fat man and he scored into an open goal and against an african child keeper.
>>
>'size doesn't matter'
>literally zero defenders on him
>11 year olds as keepers

>'INSANE SKILLS'
>if you spend two or so months training those free kicks you'd be kicking them meme balls just like fatty
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.