[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The whole underdog thing is funny to me, because yeah, at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: klove.jpg (34KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
klove.jpg
34KB, 800x502px
>The whole underdog thing is funny to me, because yeah, at the end of the day we are defending our title

Should of just kept his mouth shut
>>
>>76283968

There is only so much Love can do with shitters like LeCuck and Irving, though. If they get a win this series you bet it will be because of Love, and if they actually can come back you bet your ass it's because the white man woke up. It's just too bad that he's stuck with the trottlel that he is.
>>
>>76283968
>Should of
>>
>>76284027
Skip, go to bed and keep the hot takes in check.
>>
what is he supposed to say?

>we stand no chance
>we suck

players are supposed to act like they're gonna win no matter what
>>
>>76283968
At the end of the day, no matter who takes the series, he's a beautiful male model, and the GS guys are a bunch of ugly ass nigs and mulattos (Curry looks OK, I guess), so who's really winning?
>>
>>76292078
$22+million/year, objective non-gay 10/10 looks, towering alpha at 6-10. Pretty sure even if the Cavs get swept in 4 straight blowouts he still wins.
>>
>>76292174
also even if everything fails he can still sing at the Beach Boys
>>
>>76283968
It's only been one game you fucking retard. Especially after they won being down 3-1 last year.

I swear to God you have a memory worse than a fucking goldfish.
>>
>>76283968
>Should of
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.