[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to scrap the away goals rule? It kills so many games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2244.jpg (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2244.jpg
73KB, 960x540px
Is it time to scrap the away goals rule? It kills so many games. Take the Real Madrid/Atletico semi final for example; Atleti were mounting a comeback in the second leg until Isco's goal killed the tie dead. So many games become pointless or are decided within the space of a couple minutes because of it.
>>
They only need to change the away goals rule if the match goes to extra time
>>
I agree. What triggers me the most is ifthe second leg has overtime the rule still applies.
>>
let's have the same teams play a 7 game series
>>
>>76277142
Cletus pls.
>>
>>76277074
i 100% think she's at her hottest here

i would totally approve if she sat on my face and forced me to take deep inhales until i reached climax

i don't give a fuck. not ONE fuck.

>captcha: POMPA BEAVER

damn right i would
>>
>>76277074
No
>>
>>76278315
Has Nicki ever been not hot?
>>
>>76277074
This post can only come from a guy who never went to a stadium.
>>
>>76277074
the game would have been dead even without the rule you cant get shit on 3-0 and then expect to be back in it with a 2-1 in the 2nd leg. atletico knew the rules and they knew how important it was to score in the bernabeu and they didnt, end of story.
>>
>>76277074
>ywn hotdog that
>>
No. Kill off penalty shootouts
>>
>>76278350
>>76278350
Yes, way before she was famous she was skinny as hell and looked like a crack addict
>>
here's Nicki in 2006, before she was famous
>>
>>76279337
I thought it was debunked a long time that wasnt Nicki
>>
>>76278315
>>76278350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dltb5gj4HvI
>>
you play two legs. atletico was shit in the first leg, like england level shit. they were ok in the second leg. they couldve scored an away goal or two themselves, they couldnt though since they were shit. you dont """deserve""" to progress by playing 20 minutes of good football over a 180(minimum) minute tie

no
>>
>>76279428
but they were the UNDERDOGS, are you against UNDERDOGS winning?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.