[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"wahhh wahhh, I just want me and kyrie to against Steph,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 46345634563456.jpg (23KB, 470x387px) Image search: [Google]
46345634563456.jpg
23KB, 470x387px
>"wahhh wahhh, I just want me and kyrie to against Steph, not Steph AND KD! wahhhhh wahhhh"
>>
>>76272859
The greatest con ever performed was LeBron tricking the world into thinking he was the GOAT for a year
>>
>>76273127
Are you sure?
>>
>>76273141
lol BTFO

G S W G O A T
S
W

G
O
A
T
>>
File: 98876370.jpg (14KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
98876370.jpg
14KB, 209x200px
....youre a shit @ whoever deleted their post

lel
>>
>>76272859
The 2-4 best players in the series play for golden state. Kyrie is 5th, fuck off.
>>
>>76273265
Hell with defense I could argue Thompson 5th
>>
>>76273265
The best player plays for GSW faggot LMAO
>>
>>76273265
Yet all year /nba/ insisted Kyrie > Curry
>>
>>76273318
he just choked, are we supposed to defend his ass? everyone on the cavs sucked but lebron for the first half, even he was mostly quiet for the second.

but holy shit were love and tristan just absolutely terrible, they should be ashamed of themselves.

this is what we get, after this shitty ass season, what a god damn shame.
>>
>>76273381
Maybe he choked, maybe he was slightly hampered by an injury in the previous series.
Either way he clearly wasn't playing up to his ability as shown over the 82 game regular season (where he won unanimous MVP).
To even consider the notion that Kyrie Irving was anywhere near his level is ridiculous
>>
this warriors team would sweep the 96 bulls team 4-0.
>>
This offseason he will blow up this Leaveland team and recruit CP3, Melo, D-Wade and Bosh
>>
>>76273421
>Bosh
Filipino basketball fans everyone.
>>
>>76273265
nah fuck those weak excuses and that weakkkkk ass attempt @ throwing kyrie under the bus

dray plays defense, tristian eats rebounds

klay has more potential but is playing to jr smith levels offensively

klay plays defense, shumpert isnt' exactly a slouch on defense

honestly, at the end of the day, only thing dubs are guilty of is playing better basketball.
>>
>>76273442
Who cares if it's better if it's boring to watch? Sports are supposed to be entertainment. This script is terrible
>>
>>76273457
>warriors boring to watch

unless you mean their frequent dominance, in that case, you can just keep crying...lel ill leave you alone for that

watching the spurs for years made me sick, i hated jordan and the bulls when i was kid too lel
>>
lebron should get harden and kawai lennard to join him.
>>
>>76273404
I agree, he clearly wasn't, I hope he makes a comeback in the the next game, he was so entertaining to watch just the last series.

curry and kd were top tier, that made up for the fact that the game sucked, atleast to me desu
>>
>>76273488
I don't know if I was crying because I was asleep.
>>
>>76273265
KD>>>>LeBeta=Curry>Kyrie>>Love>Green=Thompson
Stop memeing lad.
>>
File: time4 LateNightSnack.png (219KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
time4 LateNightSnack.png
219KB, 664x520px
>>76273525
crying that its boring i meant

"sob sob basketball is ruined sobbb"

etc etc...you sleep good though anon? im bout to find a lil more grub, get my nibbles on, and pass out myself
>>
>We live in a timeline where Godrant is the best player in a stacked super team
Feels good
>>
>>76273656
now that the dust has settled, it just feels right
>>
>>76273656
He deserves it. He wasted too many years with the Cuckder
>>
File: IMG_20170602_051714.png (481KB, 710x1267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_051714.png
481KB, 710x1267px
>>76273318
Yeah those people are morons. I'd rather have curry for a year than Irving for his career.
>>76273563
>>76273442
Yeah Kyrie ain't that good, he's more overhyped than love, and I think loves overrated. I know the dude can play some pretty heroball sometimes but his defense is a fucking tragedy. His offense is good but it isn't on any curry level.
>>
>>76273570
I never said basketball is ruined. I'm just saying the NBA is not putting out a good product. I still love basketball. I think I prefer highschool/college basketball now.
>>
>>76273831
shitty irrelevant opinion tbqh
>>
File: IMG_3200.jpg (39KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3200.jpg
39KB, 649x649px
>>76273404
>>76273500
Wtf are you guys retarded? He just had a shitty night bc he got shut down hard. Dubs playd nearly flawless defense the entire game, combined with the massive TO deferences, GS stomped his confidence and broke his will.

Why would you assume an injury or make up some dumb shit about him theoretically doing much better against this Warriors team in an alternate timeline where GS's efforts apparently aren't as much of a factor for some reason? His team got BTFO tonight and HE got BTFO.

He had a few good plays where he made his typical athletic maneuvers to the basket, hit a few shots, was moving comfortably so "injury" sounds so stupid.

Maybe in game 2 he'll appear to be getting stomped by the warriors in another blow out and you'll take that as even more confirmation of this "injury" or voodoo curse, or whatever the fuck you make up to avoid admitting the Warriors are the just stomping his ass.
>>
>>76272859
>"wahhh wahhh, please injure Bogut and Curry and ban Green! wahhhhh wahhhh"
>>
>>76275732
We're not talking about LeBum tonight, we're talking about Curry last year in the playoffs.
And yes he did injure his MCL, and no LeBron has never suffered a significant injury in his career
Not sure how you managed to assume the complete opposite
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.