[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he has nothing left to prove, 2 rings as a top player on a top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
he has nothing left to prove, 2 rings as a top player on a top team. He is leaving as soon as possible. It's time for him to make money, not sit back as the 4th best player on a team filled with 24/7 media coverage, crybaby pussies, and full time commercials actors.

-Klay team possibilities
>Clippers to play with whoever didn't leave
>OKC to play with the MVP
>Rockets to play with the 2 time runner up MVP
>Spurs to play with fellow quiet buddy Kawhi
>Lakers to play with Lonzo/PG13 and carry on Dads legacy
>Boston to play le tiny man
>Toronto to fill Demar DeRozans spot when he leaves
>NY to get a pay day
>New Orleans to make another shittier super team
>Brooklyn if they pay a shit load, like they did for Joe Johnson
>Philly to join the youngins
>Mavs to play with daddy Dirk and Seth Curry
>Atlanta for no reason
>Timberwolves to join the young fellas
>Memphis to get a payday and actually contend

where will he go, Klay won't keep caring about winning long enough to stick through this shit after his contracts up
>>
As a Lakers fan, I don't want him. He is too one dimensional on offense. All he does is chuck 3s. He can't rebound or pass. He plays good defense but the Lakers already have a 3 and D guy at a much cheaper contract in Brandon Ingram. Ingram is a much better rebounder and passer than Klay too.

I'd rather the Lakers wait for PG in free agency than waste trade chips on Klay.
>>
Boston would be a perfect fit
>>
I'd try and pull a fast one on the Knicks and trade Klay to Knicks for Porzingis. Their owner is stupid enough to do it.

Porzingis
Green
Durant
Clark
Steph

Aw shit, nigga. It's going to be raining blocks and 3s in Golden State.
>>
Wolves would be literally perfect.
>>
>>76272152
Not at all. Boston already has 3 and D guys. They need guys with more versatility like Draymond Green.
>>
>>76272156
nobody is gonna trade with Golden State the same way nobody wanted to trade with Miami back in the day
>>
>>76272129
hes not one dimensional. he wowed me tonight on a slash to the basket where he went under the rim to make a reverse layup with the rim shielding the defender. hes a high IQ player with great size, handle and athleticism. the only question is if he has the personality to want to be a #1 option on a bad team like a james harden. those guys seem to come into the league less and less.
>>
File: 137256723.jpg (484KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
137256723.jpg
484KB, 1024x684px
>>76272086
he's following the family legacy.
>>
I would like Klay to go to the Suns and team up with Booker.
>>
>>76272086
Let's be real here. The shortlist is either San Antonio or Boston, with Philly or Milwaukee having an outside shot.
>>
>>76272086
I think he'll end up at the Lakers eventually
>>
>>76272462
With all the horror stories about management Walton is feeding him? He'd be a real stand-up guy if he helped out Walton like that.
>>
>>76272129
>All he does is chuck 3s.

Proof you don't even watch basketball. He's arguably the best backdoor cutter in the league, too bad your team is filled with trash playmakers who wouldn't be able to remember his movements and pass him the ball.
>>
He'll probably end up in Portland, Denver, LAC, or LAL. Why? Because he needs his weed.
>>
>>76272086
>to play le tiny man
Thomas is gone in this offseason or the trade deadline.
>>
>>76272086
Maybe he's happy where he is.
>>
>Draymond starts mouthing off against opponent
>Klay ignores it
>Shoving starts
>Klay just stands there
>teammates intervene
>Klay intervenes

>Steph starts talking shit to opponent during jump ball
>Klay ignores it
>Shoving incident occurs
>teammates intervene
>Klay intervenes

>have okay shooting in regular season
>can't score at all in post-season
>play pretty good defense all year round
>accidentally foul star player for an and-1

>All stats in game are shared with Curry
>Overlooked as MVP every season by Curry
>GS just added Durant
>Only single holder NBA record for points in a quarter almost tied or shattered by Kevin Love
>Team decides to pose for group photo underneath balloons that spell out "SUPERVILLAINS" with McGee's camera droid
>just look down the whole time

Jesus Christ being Klay is suffering
>>
>>76272194
I didn't know that stoner eyes could be passed down genetically
>>
He should join the bucks and play with Giannis
>>
He's not leaving
He isn't a leader, he's not good enough to be the #1 guy on a championship team.
Also Warriors can give him just as much money as anyone else thanks to bird rights (which they're obviously willing to do)

Why would he leave a guaranteed finals trip every year so that he can score like 4 more points a game
>>
>>76272129
>44% 3s
>I don't want him
Lol when will you dinosaurs get with the times
>>
>>76272086
Each shot that he misses decreases his value. Harrison Barnes did the same thing.
>>
>>76276034
Isn't he still under contract for two more years? I don't understand this thread.
>>
>>76272086
Come 2 philly pls klay
>>
>>76272086
he's one foot out the door.

Celts or Wizzards should make a move.
>>
>>76273486
This, I wouldn't be surprised
>>
the very defintion of a system babby
>>
>>76276147
he didn't look happy last night

>>76276148
doubt it. When Jerry West won't trade someone, you know they're good.
>>
>>76276162
>he didn't look happy last night
Not really true. He usually looks pretty stoic, he's hard to read. And even though he couldn't get a shot to fall, he was still playing hard on both ends.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.