[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only post itt if your idol has won no less than 5 rings AND has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Only post itt if your idol has won no less than 5 rings AND has a win/loss ratio greater than 1.

Not so fast LeBeta cucks
>>
Godbe and GOATdan were born winners. Lecuck was born a loser and will always be an overrated hack who relies on his athleticism rather than skill.
>>
Kobe would never allow himself to have such a pathetic performance like lebeta did this game.
>>
>>76271259
>>76271341
Co-signed.

Lecuckold fans on suicide watch. Maybe he can join the Warriors next season LMAO
>>
I cant even shitpost because Lebron was off this game despite being the best player.
>>
File: IMG_3861.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3861.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
mfw
>>
>>76271341
Kobe is fucking ass and another nigga who blew a 3-1 lead
>>
>>76271341
u should actually watch kobe before you stan for him
>>
File: 1496279163645.jpg (120KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
1496279163645.jpg
120KB, 600x614px
>>76271203
>would be 6-0 if it wasnt for Lebron
>>
>>76271502
>>76271520
He's talking about prime mamba. Post 5th ring Kobe was sad to watch due to his physical decline but it happens.
>>
>>76271502
actually, Kobe, on that game seven wanted to prove a point that his team was bullshit. So he played really passively and let those trashbags Smush and Kwame do their thing.
>>
>>76271500
based mustasche man
>>
>>76271530
guess you didnt watch him brick every shot in 2008
>>
>>76271528
Not in the finals since they never faced each other. Maybe the Cavs shouldn't have choked in the late 2000s.
>>
>>76271542
Celtics were a GOAT defensive team that year. Also, we were missing bynum.
>>
>“I wanted to be just like him, man. And I always said my inspiration came from (Michael) Jordan, but I always thought Jordan was so out of this world that I could never get there. Kobe was someone that I just always kind of wanted to be like and play like…. I knew I had to be better because of Kobe Bryant. I knew he was in the gym and I knew he was working on his game. And I knew he was great. So every day that I didn’t want to work out or every day I felt like I couldn’t give more, I always thought of Kobe. Because I knew that he was getting better and I was like, ‘Man, if you take a day off, he’s going to take advantage of it.'”
>>
>>76271552
He's talking about Duncan, not Kobe.
>>
>>76271552
>2013 never happened
>>
>>76271573
In that case yeah.
>>
>>76271452
Nice falseflag, Lecuck fag
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.