[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>KD plays great - he joined a 73 team team >KD plays like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: BE2LbwXCIAEwVuI.jpg (30KB, 600x450px)
BE2LbwXCIAEwVuI.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
>KD plays great - he joined a 73 team team
>KD plays like shit - lmao what a choker

you faggots never cease to amaze
>>
>>76271014
>KD plays great on a great team but loses to even better teams like the 2012 Heat, 2016 Warriors
>he and his teammates suffer year ending injuries year after year destroying their title hopes after many 55-60 win seasons

>hahaha what a choker

>Gets tired of this and joins an already all time great team to guarantee a championship and no long be called bad names

>ring chaser, pussy, soft, traitor, nothing he does matters now

It's the people that criticized him in the first place instead of looking to reason that ruined the NBA. And KD himself is soft, cares way too much about what others think, and did bandwagon a team for easy wins which does ruin his reputation.

There's no black and white. It's mixed and complex.
>>
>>76271098
First post best post
>>
>>76271098
no

the real answer is he is both of those things. he joined the warriors mostly because he is a fucking choker lmao
>>
>>76271252
Did you read the whole post? It's true it's a mix, I said this in the last line.

But he's not "a choker" like you're saying, it's completely overblown and unreasonable. It's stuff like this that's created this "ring" culture that didn't exist in such extremes before the internet and social media.
>>
>>76271014
Did you type that wrong or are you just retarded? That's exactly the problem.
>>
>>76271014
>>KD plays great - he joined a 73 team team
>>KD plays like shit - he joined a 73 team team

fixed for ya buddy.
>>
>>76271374
The real reason is that KD is a beta that didn't have the balls to tell the inferior Westbrook to fuck off.

Beta point further evidenced by doing the warriors
>>
>>76271883
How can Westbrook be inferior when he's the alpha and it's KD who is the beta?
You contradicted yourself with your own dumb logic.

It's not simplistic and easily defined in such a black and white way like alpha vs beta.
>>
>>76271896
KD is the more talented basketball player (by a lot). He was also too soft to take control of the team. Westbrooks retardation cost OKC numerous playoff games. KD wasn't alpha enough to remedy the situation so he left.
>>
>Lebron loses - wahh it's not fair he shouldn't have to face a challenge
>Lebron wins - GOAT, MJ isn't shit
>>
>>76271968
This is the dumbest, low IQ way to ever look at anything in life.
>>
>>76272006
Great argument beta defener
>>
>>76271014
he's not gonna get a chance to choke up by 20 each game
>>
>>76271812
lol okay I'm glad my reading comprehension isn't that bad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.