[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The best NBA Finals ever, they said. So can we agree that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 610500.gif (7KB, 538x164px) Image search: [Google]
610500.gif
7KB, 538x164px
>The best NBA Finals ever, they said.

So can we agree that this entire season, including playoffs, was total shit.
>>
Basketball has been dead for a while.
>>
>>76270617

> He didn't watch the Finals last season when LeGod came back from 3-1.
>>
I've never understood how anyone can like the sport to begin with.
>>
>>76272444
muh storylines

muh superstar journey

It feeds into people's dream of being The One to singlehandedly win.
>>
>>76272444
It's fun to watch momentum swings which are very common because the game is set up to where they're inevitable. You watch an onslaught of scoring and see who's able to withstand it.
>>
>>76272444
The warriors are fun to watch
>>
Probably one of the worst seasons in a while. The concentration of talent really led to the playoffs being boring as all hell, and the regular season being a formality. I mean these finals aren't over, but if it continues to be blowouts and zero defense, the league looked awful this year. After a crazy sports 2016, I think we were due for a boring year around all leagues.
>>
>>76270598
Watching LeBeta get BTFO is always fun to watch though. Watching him get absolutely humiliated for 4 games straight on the top stage counts for the GOAT Finals.
>>
>>76270598
The Warriors played the pretty much perfect basketball, only 4 turnovers. Pretty much the Spurs 2014-tier. Why sacrifice that for a little bit of 4th quarter drama?
>>
File: fühlt schlecht.jpg (34KB, 546x417px) Image search: [Google]
fühlt schlecht.jpg
34KB, 546x417px
They said the playoffs would redeem itself in the finals.

I could have slept... instead I watched a blowout...
>>
>>76272657
>i could have slept

i know this feel
>>
File: OVO costanza.jpg (282KB, 744x687px) Image search: [Google]
OVO costanza.jpg
282KB, 744x687px
>>76270598
Regular season was way better than playoffs and it was not shit.

This was the most fun I've had watching the NBA regular season in a long time and actually watched almost all my team's games, OKC, and national TV games.
>>
>>76270598
>So can we agree that this entire season, including playoffs, was total shit.

No. I'm enjoying watching the Cavs get their shit pushed in.
>>
>>76270637
>le go down 3-1 and have Silver bail you out by suspending drayboon man
>>
>>76272657
>>76272687

>tfw i wanted to watch it, fell asleep, saw the Warriors won, and now will enjoy the replay fresh and rested and enjoy it immensely.
>>
Playoffs were awful, too many blowouts by the end of the half. Bring back the salary cap, and ban meme teams.
>>
>>76270598

i blame mr schlomostein
>>
>>76272475
lol
>>
>>76272444
black culture fetishization
>>
>>76272555
Is it humiliating when he loses to one of the most stacked teams of all time?
>>
>>76270598
absolutely embarrassing, on several different levels.

I'm switching to the NHL. Fuck this shit.
>>
If you don't like it, don't watch it.
>>
>>76276363
NHL is as bad. Its gonna be a Pittsburgh sweep against a city that doesn't know they had an NHL team to begin with.
>>
>>76272823
Except there is a salary cap and meme teams are always prevalent in every decade of basketball.
>>
Hard cap
No cap on individual players
One game playoff rounds

Fund it
>>
>>76276379
Difference between the NHL and NBA is you don't have superstars leaving and forming superteams. People forget the penguins weren't doing shit for +6 years until they changed coaches
>>
>>76272456
>muh triple doubles

>muh MVP debate starting before the season did

>muh transgender restrooms

>muh no competitive balance

>muh staged Lebron graffiti story

yeah, worst season ever.

I'm done.

Can someone explain 'icing' to me?
>>
>>76272717
>being surprised that green got suspended
The guy is Rodman 2.0 when it comes to fouls, I wouldn't be shocked if he gets a suspension during these finals.
>>
>>76276379
>Its gonna be a Pittsburgh sweep against a city that doesn't know they had an NHL team to begin with.
Nashville sells out every game.

There are literally seas of empty seats at NBA playoff games.

The media LIES.
>>
>>76277174
Nah not gonna happen. Draymond KNOWS his team needs him now. He's not going to let himself get suspended again
>>
>>76277172
Icing happens when a player shoots a puck from behind the center line, and if no one touches it and its not near the goalie and it reaches the other end of the ice, its icing
>>
>>76277170
Well there's 20 dressed players plus a farm system in hockey where nobody's on the ice more than a 40% of the game. Plus it's really hard for an inferior team in basketball to win a best of 7, not so much hockey. You have a 41-41 team in the finals that wouldn't have even made the playoffs if they were in the other conference. Kind of hard to form a "superteam" in hockey.
>>
>>76272444
The sport is fantastic, the NBA is what's shit.
>>
>>76277362
agreed, it's a damn shame what the NBA has done to basketball.
>>
>>76277187
NBA price fixes the tickets too.

$60 for nosebleeds at a March Brooklyn Nets game where 3/5 of the arena is empty????

PUHleeze
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.