[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lebron gets another freebie >if he loses he lost to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hmmm.png (23KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
23KB, 420x420px
>lebron gets another freebie
>if he loses he lost to the best team ever and it was impossible to beat them
>if he wins a mass of sports analysts and prisoners of the moment will say he's the GOAT
>>
>>76263812

He won't win.

GS is way too stacked to lose, it would actually be an embarrassment if GS lose.
>>
>>76263812
They are one of the best teams ever tho. Possibly the best
>>
>>76263884
Reminds me of last year.
>>
>>76263944

No.

Last year was a rematch between two evenly matched teams, where GS got a free pass in the first series with all the injuries.

This year they added a second MVP and a scoring champion to their already stacked roster.

Goldenstate HAS to win or they're a joke. These are not evenly stacked teams anymore..
>>
If Cleveland goes down in four or five games LeBron will get shat on regardless of his statline in this finals. MJ fans will of course resort to his 3-5 finals record to belittle the king of Akron.
>>
File: 1495909282549.png (334KB, 560x352px) Image search: [Google]
1495909282549.png
334KB, 560x352px
>>76263884
that's the idea
>>
>>76263997

I mean that's how it is.

If GS didn't get Kevin Durant I'd say there is no pass, but since they did get KD and stacked their team into oblivion there's not much to say about it bruh.
>>
File: 1494683732115.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494683732115.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>76264018
I know that's how it is, my OP wasn't ironic.
>>
>>76264043

Oh sorry racist frog man
>>
>>76263988
I'll give you 4 games but if that happens I think there will be a lot of anger saying they went way too far with the super teaming with calls for the NBA to create rules to stop stuff like it.
>>
>>76263979
I meant more your sentiment reminds me of something someone would say last year, not the matchup. I also think GS should end fairly quickly.
>>
>Katie gets another freebie
>if he loses he lost on the best team ever and it should be impossible to beat them
>if he wins a little bitch who chased rings and isn't worth shit w/o Curry and Braymond

Honestly I bet Ewing, Barkley and Payton are hoping he wins so people who don't ring chase start to become more revered. I Expect Reggie Miller and David Robinson to move up on many all time lists if GS wins
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.