[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else hate the Falcons for blowing that Super Bowl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1486359246708.jpg (207KB, 631x696px) Image search: [Google]
1486359246708.jpg
207KB, 631x696px
Does anybody else hate the Falcons for blowing that Super Bowl to the Patriots? I've never been that upset after a game that my team wasn't playing in. FUCK ATLANTA for letting Brady become the goat
>>
File: 91424213.jpg (56KB, 620x422px)
91424213.jpg
56KB, 620x422px
>>76258773

Yes.

Especially since my team hired their offensive coordinator to be head coach.

I still believe in him.
>>
>>76258773
It's not possible to get cucked any harder
>>
>>76258806
id rather the falcons get blown out than the 25 point comeback. Any time any team is down by a large score.. they will reference this fucking game

same shit still happens in baseball with the 2004 ALCS, 13 years later wtf
>>
>implying Brady wasnt the GOAT beforehand
>>
>>76258880
>>implying Brady wasnt the GOAT beforehand

Yeah but he got his magical moment, in the fucking super bowl, now its not even a question

If they won a close hard fought game.. it wouldnt be brady over montana.. it would be tied or brady a little ahead

this game is like Jordans flu game.. it makes brady seem magical or some shit
>>
>>76258909
Brady was already ahead of Montana before because he proved he could win multiple rings with literally completely different teams with the only constant being his coach

As opposed to playing on a stacked team with the same core of hall of famers his whole career

Getting blown out 49-3 in the first round is worse than losing in the super bowl, despite what Jordanfags will meme
>>
>>76258946
I know but the court of public opinion would still have been fighting the GOAT brady title.. now its just accepted as fact, like fuck my life he was stuck at 3 rings and shoulda ended up there, not fucking 5
>>
>>76258979
Not really, there are still a ton of delusional/retarded normies that think Montana or Rodgers (lol) are above him, but that will go away with time
>>
>>76258989
lol well everybody in the media is sucking the pats cock now, cant even watch NFL network anymore, its a pats jerkcircle
>>
>>76258773
Still my team. They'll get back there again and win it this time.
>>
>>76263183
ayyy lelmaaao
>>
File: 1486342987250.jpg (100KB, 1000x642px) Image search: [Google]
1486342987250.jpg
100KB, 1000x642px
>>76258773
>Does anybody else hate the Falcons for blowing that Super Bowl to the Patriots?
Roswell, GA here. I wouldn't say hate...but there was a ridiculous amount of anger. The irony is that I didn't think the Falcons had a chance. I had convinced myself that having a competitive game (resulting in a Falcon's loss) would be a win for the ATL. And then we had such an amazing 1st half (pic related).

It was a devastating loss for me. I had low expectations, then the Falcons played so well. And then the team totally collapsed. The only bright side is that Atlanta isn't a sports town: In general, we only care about college football.

>FUCK ATLANTA for letting Brady become the goat
Brady was well on his way to becoming the GOAT. In my opinion, people view the Patriots win as a result of the Falcons playing horribly. The Pats were great, but we just collapsed in the second half. I think people are going to remember that game for our sucktacular gameplay and not for Brady being the GOAT.
>>
>>76263737

Luckily for the people of Atlanta, I think you're wrong.
That stat line Brady put up is going to live forever. He threw for almost 500 yards in the Super Bowl. With time people will forgive Atlanta for blowing that lead because it's not like they lost to Joe Flacco or even Aaron Rodgers. They got beat by the GOAT, no one will ever hold that against them once Brady's career is over.
>>
>>76258989

I'm a Rodgers dick rider but he isn't a better player than Brady. Rodgers is a better quarterback but Brady has so much fucking heart and drive to be the absolute best, something Rodgers lacks. Just being great isn't all it takes.
>>
>>76258773
Yes they fucking suck.
>>
>>76263815
It's just like their last SB. People remember the end of the great John Elway's career and how the Falcons were a meme (Dirty Bird, the NFCCG) that were just along for the ride. Just like last time, no one thought the Falcons had a chance, and no one was surprised this time when Brady destroyed them. We all knew they would lose that game. The Falcons suck.
>>
I don't hate them, but that loss still fucking hurts. Am I the only one who hasn't watched any replays or anything even SB related since the loss? I can't do it senpai, I can't handle it. Matt Ryan is still my nigga for all he has done for this franchise.,
>>
What gives me hope is that the defense was full of first and second year players. They lost no one of note and will be bringing the same team back this year.

The defense will be better which will make the Falcons more balanced as a team.

Not having to score 30+ to win games would be nice for once.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.