[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/d ani-alves-juventus-the-s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/dani-alves-juventus-the-secret/

If you're not cheering for /ourguy/ on Saturday then go back to facebook and r/eddit
>>
>A big scout comes up to me and says, “Sevilla are interested in signing you.”
>I say, “Sevilla! Amazing.”
>The scout says, “Do you know where that is?”
>I say, “Of course I know where Sevilla is. Sev-iiiillaaaaa. I love it.”
>But I have no fucking idea where Sevilla is. It could be on the moon for all I know.

heh
>>
>>76256423
that's a great article cheers
>>
File: sp_homer.jpg (66KB, 785x590px) Image search: [Google]
sp_homer.jpg
66KB, 785x590px
>implying
>>
>Three months ago, when Barcelona made their incredible comeback against Paris St.-Germain in the Champions League, I was watching every moment from my couch. You might think from reading the newspapers that I was hoping my old club would lose.
>But when my brother Neymar scored that beautiful free kick? I jumped up from my couch and was screaming at the television.
>“Vamoooooooos!”
>And when Sergi Roberto performed a miracle in the 95th minute?
>Like every other Barca fan in the world, I was going absolutely crazy. Because the truth is that Barcelona is still in my blood.
>Was I disrespected by the board of directors before I left the club last summer? Absolutely. That is simply how I feel, and you can never tell me any different. But you cannot play for a club for eight years, and achieve everything that we did, and not have that club in your heart forever. Managers, players and board members come and go.
>But Barca will never go away.

based dani; barcelona's board haven't even handled messi properly the past years, don't understand how they've become so incompetent the past few years
>>
is that his dad?
>>
hand the CL title over
>>
is alves considered black in brazil?
>>
this monkey needs to stfu and acknowledge tsu-sama's superiority
>>
File: 16999-1.jpg (186KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
16999-1.jpg
186KB, 612x612px
>>76258742
his parents are ameri-indian.
>>
>>76258742
he is from the Northeast so yes
>>
>>76258747
>acknowledging lies
Disguising smelly pajeet
>>
>>76256423
Always do opposite of what tripfags do
>>
kino article desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.