[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BAC of 0.00 >Wasn't even driving, just sleeping in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 5

>BAC of 0.00
>Wasn't even driving, just sleeping in his car

Why is the media out to get him?
Hasn't he suffered enough?
>>
Tiger dindu nuffin he good golfer
>>
why was he sleeping in his cart? where was he parked while sleeping in his car? this is not what well adjusted people do
>>
So what charge can they actually put him down with? If he was parked and failed field sobriety test because he was sleeping from prescription drugs, then they can't prove he had committed a DUI since he can argue he pulled over and took the pills after which caused him to crash out.
>>
>>76228216

in Florida if you are in the drivers seat you can be charged with a DUI, the nig shouldn't just slept in the back or something but yea he was out cold high on perscription
>>
>>76228216
Nope, if you are in a car and the key is in the ignition, you are legally considered to have been operating a motor vehicle. That's why they say if you're drunk, never go into your car to like listen to music or anything, still a DWI.
>>
>>76228216
In multiple states, not just memetastic states you can't sleep a night of partying off in your car.
Simply having your keys is "intent to operate"
That's the case in Minnesota, and as the guy previously said same in Florida
>>
>>76228246
Don't have to be in the ignition. They could be stuck in between the back seat cushions and the law applies just the same.
I'm curious if it applies to the trunk though as that is where I'd put them (if I drank)
>>
>>76228012
he was parked not far from his house, which is weird.
>>
...Light Early Dawn's the By, See You Can Say Oh
>>
>>76228235
>>76228246
>>76228293
Ahh I see. Well atleast he had some wherewithal to park the car. At most hed probably hit the accelerator on a parked vehicle or face plant into the car horn.
>>
>>76228328
I became DUI masterrace in front of my apartment building.
"Suspicious looking parking" they said. Meaning cops were looking for DUIshekels and we're pulling any and all shitbox cars over and saw my dome light on.
>>
>>76228216
No it's still a DUI. He should of taken the keys out and hopped in the back seat but he was probably too fucked up to figure it out.
>>
>>76228246
Unless you're on private property, in which case, the cops can't do shit
>>
Is a DUI such a big deal there? just about everyone I know drives drunk from time to time
>>
>>76228399

for a normal human? you have to pay around $1000 in fines, go to a driving school, and it stays on your record for 5 years or so before it can be 'removed'

for tiger woods? it means fucking nothing
>>
Yeah in high school there was this big party at this girls house and her bf got drunk and mad at her and stormed out of the house and went to his car. Then the neighbors called the cops due to the noise and saw him passed out in his car and he got charged with a DUI in addition to the underage drinking ticket. The DA didn't press charges but they could have.
>>
>>76228399
it's pretty taboo in North America, my dudes in croatia stink and drive all the time and there's no stigma against it either like here
>>
>>76228413
Jesus that's harsh. I hope at least those laws are worth it in reducing accidents
>>
>>76228413
>for a normal human? you have to pay around $1000 in fines, go to a driving school, and it stays on your record for 5 years or so before it can be 'removed'
Um, stupid little bitch, why are you posting? It's obvious that youre a really stupid bitch that doesnt know what youre talking about. Stop being so stupid and worthless.
>>
>>76228418
my cousin got a dui for passing out with the car on in a parking garage
>>
>>76228439

Okay raging alcoholic, tell me what a DUI does
>>
>>76228399
It's a big deal to people that live in densely populated areas so they spazz the fuck out and think it's end of the world shit.
Same reason Yuros find the misdemeanor crime like it's completely abhorrent
>>
>>76228439
rude
>>
>>76228432
The laws are there to make the government money hand over fist and nothing else.

I paid no less than 6k in fines alone, not including lawyer fees and more meme "tests" and shit.
>>
>>76228399
my brother went to jail for a serious dui. pretty shameful at first, but didn't take long before it was a joke.
>>
>>76228378
this is actually not true in many states
>>
>>76228399
the value of life here is a bit higher here
>>
>>76228487
no the laws are there to prevent idiots from killing innocent bystanders with their careless decision making
>>
>>76228601
>le "you could have killed someone!" bullshit
Go back to lobbying for more million dollar government contracts MADD
>>
people who are shit at driving in general kill people all the time honestly and there is less repercussion. there is no difference between them and drunk driving because its both neglect for well being
>>
>>76228622
Fuck off MADDshill
>>
>>76228462
>laws shouldn't apply to me because I'm a flyover country bumpkin, there aren't even any people around that I could hurt!

Do Americans genuinely think this is a valid argument? I mean I know rural folk have a much lower level of intelligence (as evidenced by voting for Donnel "best goy" Drumpf among many other things) but Jesus....
>>
>>76228628
>>76228684
so you think it is fine for people to kill innocents because they made a retarded decision to operate a 3000 lb vehicle while drunk?
>>
>all these alcoholics madd at facts
>Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 53 minutes.1 The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.2
>>
Opioid junkie
>>
He broke the law, and shouldn't have been driving, but it wasn't like he was drunk and pulled over. I don't even follow golf but he might have just underestimated the power of his medications.
>>
>>76228908
he had just had his third back surgery
>>
>>76227841
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-30/tiger-woods-says-medication-not-alcohol-led-to-dui-arrest

A P O L O G I Z E

ZERO ALCOHOL IN HIS SYSTEM
HE HAD JUST HAD BACK SURGERY
SHITTY DOCTORS GAVE HIM A COCKTAIL OF MEDICATION FOR BACKPAIN

at this point it's entirely possible he was at home and the meds made him get in the car
https://www.blissplan.com/beauty/natural-sleep/prescription-sleeping-pills/
"The Wall Street Journal reported a story about a lady who painted her front door while she was sleeping. In some cases, people have been in severe automobile accidents or even set fire to their own houses while they were in the seemingly hypnotized state caused by prescription sleeping pills."
>>
No one is saying that someone that's drunk as fuck should be legally allowed to drive. But when simply being in a vehicle while drunk shouldn't mean anything. They font take anything into account other than BAD. I could be an extreme alcoholic that needs 4 beers to feel normal that was legally drunk, but also completely unimpaired, and I'm still going down for nothing. Eating and driving causes more accidents than drinking and driving, but no one is boycotting fast food restaurants.
>>
like everything involving golf, this story turned out to be much less exciting than originally expected. if he was a football player or boxer he would have crashed into a patrol car while getting blown by an underage prostitute.
>>
>>76229064
his car wasn't at his house though. he either drove in his sleep, or was driving home then stopped.
>>
>>76228791
You'd be surprised at the vast difference in thinking between an American living in the cities and somewhere like rural Oklahoma. Big fucking country.
>>
>>76229064
>at this point it's entirely possible he was at home and the meds made him get in the car

>people actually think this
>>
>>76229102
but that does happen to some people
>>
>>76228399
no just dont drive completely hammered and use the back roads, thats literally what they are for
>>
>>76229118
its legally irrelevant though, being too high to remember what happened isn't a valid defense
>>
>>76228807
It is not going to stop people from driving drunk.

Especially in Florida since public transit doesn't exist here.
>>
>>76228833
Maybe we shouldn't make life shouldn't suck so much.
>>
>>76228684
Drunk driving kills people who did absolutely nothing to deserve death constantly, and you antagonize people who oppose this?
>>
>>76229192
>It is not going to stop people from driving drunk.
Then they'll deserve the penalty when they get caught

>Especially in Florida since public transit doesn't exist here.
horrible excuse. Have some self responsibility and don't blame outside shit for your lack of control.
>>
>>76227841
Supported Trump.
>>
>>76227841
if the keys are in the ignition its intent, so I've been told
>>
>>76229215
Hundreds of millions of more people manage to drink just fine and don't go around driving cars after. Drunk drivers need to stop ruing it for normal drinkers that can handle themselves.
>>
>>76227841
JUST
>>
>>76228458
good fuck your cousin
>>
>>76229171
Even when it was medical and prescribed by your doctor? I doubt that.
>>
File: JUST.png (427KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
427KB, 1100x619px
Obligatory post dont mind me.
>>
>people acting like drinking and driving is okay
jesus christ
>>
>>76229242
Yep

>guy whose had numerous surgeries is addicted to pain killers. He's a monster.

ain't hard to tell.
>>
>>76229329
He wasn't drinking. He blew a 0.0
>>
>>76229346
read the thread, we aren't on OP's topic anymore
>>
>>76229326
was waiting for this

based kiwiposter
>>
>>76229346
Look a t the fucking thread, full of drunk driver apologists
>>
why couldnt he just get a taxi or car service?
is he broke too?
>>
hey Tiger, what driver do you use? The one with tequila.
>>
>>76229313
Any narcotics that strong come with a warning saying not to drive or operate machinery.

There is no legal way he can prove he "didn't know what he was doing" when he got into the car under the influence of drugs. There is no legal defense for "I was too high, didn't realize what was going on."

Not like he's facing any real consequences for this anyway, just a fine that he can easily pay and the loss of his license for a while.
>>
>>76229361
>Look a t the fucking thread, full of drunk driver apologists
disgusting desu. almost lost my sister to a DD.
>>
>>76229192
LOL WHY EVEN HAVE LAWS?? ROFL STUPID LIBERALS AND THEIR LAWS AMIRITE
>>
>>76229075
>Eating and driving causes more accidents than drinking and driving, but no one is boycotting fast food restaurants.
[Citation Needed]
those type of accidents also arent killing people with the same frequency as drunk driving.
>>
>>76229425

Those designated drivers should be outlawed.
>>
>>76229450
:^)
>>
desu we should have a legal drunk driving time limit from like 2am to 4am every night
>>
>>76229329
It is for me
>>
>tiger claiming to not know what ambien and percocet do in his body when mixed

come the fuck on who believes this shit
>>
>>76229677
You'll get caught eventually or kill someone/yourself
>>
i didn't know /sp/ was full of drunk-driving degenerates

tiger and everyone ITT needs to be gassed
>>
>>76229843
get over yourself
>>
>>76229843
you must be new
>>
File: 1465859505371.jpg (37KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1465859505371.jpg
37KB, 500x313px
>>76229843
>i didn't know 4chan was full of degenerates
>>
Tiger dindu nuffin, he a good boy been working on his short game every Sunday
>>
>>76229843
2 duis, beat em both with my Jew lawyer
Teflon don of dd
>>
>>76228399
its more stigma than anything, because lots of people think it indicates lack of control. It certainly could, but its usually just irresponsible risk tolerance
>>
I would expect this from other boards, but not you /sp/.

Very disappointed.
>>
>>76228399

it became more of a cultural stigma after a very, very concerted push by MADD in conjunction with prosecutors eager to cash in on potential hysteria
>>
>>76232592
what is your deal with this MADD shit? did you get arrested for a DUI once or something?

are you honestly going to say that driving while you are drunk is not dangerous?
>>
>>76232564

/sp/ is the most normie board

DUI is a fairly normie offense, people get busted all of the time driving a few blocks home buzzed

Just because there are assholes who pound a case then drive the wrong way on the highway and into a family van doesn't mean it's equivalent to cruising your way home after a few beers, any more than going 10 over the limit is the same as going 30 or 40 like a maniac
>>
>>76228399
It's another one of those things we're incredibly hypocritical about.

Everyone hates it and it's taboo but I know so many people who still don't give a shit when it's time for them to go home and they've had way too many.
>>
>>76232626
>/sp/ is the most normie board

ree
>>
>>76232625

I just opened this thread?

I do think it's dangerous, just like I think speeding is dangerous and other forms of reckless operation that aren't half as punished. It's simply the "scarlet letter" road offense now that the courts love to run train on.
>>
>>76228807
You think it's okay for 80iq fucking landwhales to live a life of luxury off taxpayers backs because they cried hysterics to the government for a living?

Good bootlicker
>>
>>76228399
Because the 1980s in America was full of moralfags that were Nancy Regan wannabes when it came to drink/drugs and it still kinda is. Fuck, you can get a DUI after 2 beers. It's insane. I'm not advocating get shitty and driving but so many DUIs are bullshit
>>
>>76232741
not seeing the connection here. . .
>>
>>76229812
>you'll kill someone just you wait!
Holy shit you really ate the MADD propaganda
>>
>>76232625
MADD was essentially a government funded and backed group that handed out vids of a crying mom in order to make "4 beers and a hockey game" worth 10k to the state government

DUIs are a fucking racket
>>
>>76232741
wtf does this have to do with DUIs
>>
>>76233098
There should be a fat tax. And he's right.
>>
MADD is a disgusting organization with no purpose only shill out money to ruin the justice system.
>>
File: 1463697706332.jpg (69KB, 327x328px) Image search: [Google]
1463697706332.jpg
69KB, 327x328px
>>76232373
>Teflon don of dd
>>
>just broke up with my degenerate alcoholic girlfriend
>makes me feel good that I don't have a drinking problem

Alcoholics are scum, they will ruin your life and bring you down with them. That being said, Tiger blew a .000 but he's definitely got a painkiller addiction or some other problem. If you drink drive regularly you're probably a degenerate alcoholic, seek help.
>>
>>76227841
No, anyone would get a DUI for that. He also admitted to being on pills.

>opiates for back pain
>+
>Xanax for forgetting your career is over
>=
>bedtime
>>
>>76233233
>drink drive
I like the way you type like you're british in an ill conceived attempt to seem cool to anonymous people on the internet. You seem like a delight to be around.
>>
>>76228216
The engine was running. Parked or not thats operating a vehicle. Id be interested to know where he passed out. Hard to believe he was hassled in a parking lot
>>
>>76228353
Wtf
>>
>>76228363
You had a shit lawyer
>>
>>76228413
Its a lot more than $1000 bucks. And in many states it never comes off your record. 3 is a felony in my state even if there 50 years apart
>>
>>76228807
Dude dont give weak ass bait like that any (You)s. Jesus you used to have to earn responses. The art of trolling is dead
>>
>>76233309

That was a typo, my projecting anonymous friend. Feel free to kill yourself.
>>
>>76228908
Hes been on opiods for close to a decade now. Dont be naive
>>
>>76228399
This is why you live in a third world country.
>>
>>76229143
>thats literally what they are for
>literally
>>
>>76229252
He doesn't have a newfangled car with a button to turn it on?
>>
>>76229192
Public transit does exist in florida. Even if you live in the sticks you should get a DD
>>
>>76229384
What?
>>
>>76233383
Will do pal. Just as soon as you admit to yourself that your girlfriend actually left you for being terrible to be around.
>>
He was passed out on a junction as far as I've heard

Either way, driving under the influence is a disgraceful thing to do if you know your meds fuck you up, and based on his history of back trouble; he's taken this stuff before

If he genuinely didn't know then he should be given some slack and told what's what

t. Bleeding heart liberal with friend killed by drink driver
>>
>>76232656
Thats because it kills more people than merely speeding. Especially innocent people
>>
>>76232741
>life of luxury
>off of government assitance
>and somehow this is connected to madd
Nigger what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>76227841
if this is true then he literally dindu nuffin and got arrested
>>
TIGER DID NOTHING WRONG
except cheat on his wife
>>
>>76232592
Candy Lightner- founder of MADD, has a shit-pot-full of DUIs herself.
>>
>>76233026
Science is propaganda?
>>
>>76233123
Ok... and what does that have to do with duis?
>>
File: 5rt.jpg (32KB, 415x392px) Image search: [Google]
5rt.jpg
32KB, 415x392px
Is he suicidal..
.. just like Nirvana?
>>
>>76233379
>I was only p-p-pretending hhhaha
>>
The only golfer who should be arrested is Donald Trump for treason and obstruction of justice
>>
>>76233629
>>>/pol/
>>>/bait/
>>>/leaf/
>>
>>76229326

WHAT HAVE I BECOME
>>
>>76229346
still a dui
>>
>>76233509
*Statistics
>>
>>76229413
no but people go to bed after taking their medication and then wake up at random times in the morning in places like in front of their computer or in their car or out on a walk and have no recollection of how they got there.

Lots of people report getting online bought items in the mail and then looking at their internet history and credit card history and find they were up at random hours buying random things on the nights they took their medication.
>>
>>76228399

Thats because people in Argentina arent idiotic extra-chromosomal cretins like in the USA.

Drunk driving in the USA is like giving a retarded monkey the keys to a tank.
>>
>>76236724
>Ma, I hit my meme quota for the day!
>>
>>76234268
Science is statistics?
>>
>>76234627
I understand that, retard. You're still legally responsible for any crimes you commit, it's not a defense that would fly in coury.
>>
>>76239239
*court
>>
>>76239210
a) not the point you were originally trying to make
b) depends on who you ask
>>
>>76227841
>Why is the media out to get him?
You want the honest answer? Because he's black.

No, really, it's because he's black. What do I mean by that? Y'see the news has an important business to tend to. They have to get as many people to watch their shit as they can. So what they do is unfairly crucify black people and then later they pander to them during the ensuing outrage.

"Hands up don't shoot" is a marketing slogan. The entire group existed solely because of media profiteering off of the concept. The moment people got bored they went away and ANTIFA popped up to generate controversy by having street brawls with the Alt-Righters.

It's all an elaborate game that nobody really knows they're playing.
>>
>>76239310
/pol/ ruined all boards
>>
>>76239384
if that dumb faggot moot didn't delete /new/ the first time it would've been contained, but now /pol/ has cancered the entire site

fuck moot, at least the bears are always shit, cosmic justice
>>
>>76228399
>the town rapist
>>
moral of the story: fuck TMZ
>>
>>76239384
/pol/ was just a natural reaction to the left politicizing everything. It was an inevitable creation
>>
>all these underage unironically defending drunk driving itt
jesus fucking christ I hope you faggots drive off a cliff
>>
>>76240361
don't expect those faggots to admit they threw the first stone

and now they cry when /pol/ got back at them with catapults and tanks
>>
>>76228413
I've heard it's like $10k fine
>>
>>76240912
Jesus christ you are autism incarnate
t. Centrist
>>
>>76240938
Thats a hell of a lot closer than $1000
>>
>>76240361
I guess you're too young to remember the right forcing their jewbible shit into every piece of legislation they tried to pass
>>
>>76241376
>>76241602
>thinking this has anything to do with left-right politics and parties
you are completely lost and clueless
>>
Why doesn't he have someone that drives for him? Isn't he still a rich motherfucker?
>>
>>76241602
Please give me an example
>>
>>76241952
Hes probably thinking of abortion laws. Because apparently only evangelistic christian nutjobs are against murdering infants
>>
>>76228399
Only in public dialogue. In my city medium sized city there are around 700 dui citations a year and there are 700 drunk drivers a night. You have to be really stupid/wreckless to get caught
>>
>>76241602
Jews are overwhelmingly democratic
>>
Why is 4chin defending a black guy

worse, a mixed black
>>
>>76242205
So edgy ;^)
>>
>>76227841

Tiger is just another victim of the great feminism movement in america.

It's sad that in today's world, a woman can just claim you hurt her feelings by cheating and suddenly EVERYONE turns on you on a dime. Men of america, when are we going to stand up to this tyranny?
>>
>>76244156
What the fuck are you talking about. He was passed out in a running car becasue hes hooked on painkillers
>>
>>76244156
the community that has shunned him the most if the golf community.
feminism hardly has anything to do with his situation. crusty old men who run the pga didnt like seeing him succeed.
>>
>>76244156
God 4chan is so shit these days. Jesus christ the next generation is fucked. You guys are all complete shit
>>
>>76244516
Toger was the greatest thing to happen to those crusty old men. If you think race ever trumps money youre fucking retarded
>>
>>76239384
that's not a /pol/ opinion though

>>76239310
I'm black. I honestly don't think that's the case and I'm naturally aware of those sorts of things. It's just because he was at one point the GOAT. Same would happen if he was white.
>>
>>76227841
Yeah I think he's going to go cry into his mountain of money.
Boo hoo.
>>
>>76248763
Wow, still in your "money can by happiness" phase, huh? Hope high school works out well for you, m8.
>>
>amerijew cops
Honestly a cancer to the country
>>
>>76248763
18+
>>
They just showed the dashcam footage from his field sobriety test. He did nothing wrong. Fuck the media
>>
>>76227841
"Woods stated he was coming from L.A. California from golfing. Woods stated that he did not know where he was. Woods had changed his story of where he was going and where he was coming from. Woods asked how far from his house he was. It should be noted that Woods was heading south bound away from Hobe Sound. Takes several prescriptions." Later in the report, four medications, including Vicodin, are listed under the heading "medical conditions."

He was pilled out.
>>
>>76234627
>people go to bed after taking their medication and then wake up at random times in the morning in places like in front of their computer
This actually explains Australian posting quite a bit
>>
>>76249815

are you saying that he literally dindu nuffin?
>>
>>76249815
He was out of his fucking mind dude, he actually untied one of his shoe because he was confused by the officer telling him his other shoe was untied. He took a prescription cocktail according to the report of all the shit he came back positive with, he might of well had been drunk, it's the same shit.
>>
>>76233437
>american "banter"
>>
>>76249815
dont act dumb anon
>>
>>76240938
>>76241413
It is 10k. My co worker got one and lost his license for a year as well. He had to get a mo ped (sp?) just to get to work.

Getting a DUI is one of the worst things that average person can get hit with. Fucking everyone drives tipsy in their life, but the 10k fine, losing your license for 6 months to a year, getting a lawyer, community service, points on your license, going to jail for a few days, court costs. Plus most decent jobs will not hire you if it's on your record and it stays for years. They basically make your life a living hell where you almost wish you were in prison.

If in doubt, always get an uber. Even if it means your car will get towed the next day, it beats the fuck out of a dui ticket.
>>
>HURR DURR ONLY ALCOHOL COUNTS TOWARDS DUIs HURR LOOK AT ME IM RETARDED

Here's fucking video of his arrest.

https://www.tmz.com/2017/05/31/tiger-woods-dui-arrest-dash-cam-video/

He is DRUGGED out of his fucking MIND
>>
>>76251189
Here's better video than the shit TMZ website

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/golf/2017/05/31/dash-cam-footage-tiger-woods-dui-arrest-released/102337028/#
>>
>>76251208
Third, far better video

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/05/31/tiger-woods-dui-arrest-shown-in-new-dash-cam-video.html
>>
>>76239310
You fucking idiot.

The media ran a TRUE story on a celebrity. If you think that is out to get him, KYS.

Every report said he was arrested for suspicion of DUI. It wasn't a made up charge or a false news report. It actually happened, and the media didn't pay the cops to arrest Tiger, or force Tiger to get hopped on scripts and fall asleep in his car, you fucking low IQ faggot.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.