[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Francesco Totti: >25 years with Roma >1 league title >2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: wenger.jpg (52KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
wenger.jpg
52KB, 738x415px
Francesco Totti:
>25 years with Roma
>1 league title
>2 domestic cups
>entire stadium is in tears because he is leaving

Arsene Wenger:
>21 years with Arsenal
>3 league titles
>7 domestic cups
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WENGER OUT

Why are Arsenal fans such utter cunts?
>>
We aren't I'm fucking celebrating.

Its the millenials, autistic cunts and wannabe youtube stars that are fucking it all up
>>
Because the reptilian part of their brain is bigger than the mammalian part.
>>
Meanwhile in that 21 years, my club has won 1 trophy and that was a meaningless play-off trophy. I'd be very happy with all those proper trophies
>>
>>76226952

Because they're all black.
>>
>>76226952

Because unlike at Roma, they know that Arsenal would have achieved much more if Wenger would have left five years ago.
>>
Totti was a player, Wenger is a manager
players are held accountable for their own performances, that can be good despite the lack of trophies, managers are only held accountable for results
also Totti is literally "one of their own" for Roma fans, born and bred in Rome as a Romanista
Wenger is just some French-German cunt
lastly, Arsenal fans are ungrateful costumers that don't realize pre-Wenger Arsenal was mediocre as far as results go and utter shite to watch
>>
Arsenal are one of the biggest clubs in the world in terms of revenue but haven't won the league in 13 years or won a Champions League, all the ingredients are there for Arsenal to return back to being a dominating force in football but Wenger refuses to give the reigns to somebody capable of doing it.
>>
File: file.png (545KB, 682x753px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
545KB, 682x753px
>>
because at a top club you need to win every single year, or at least put up a fight for trophies, to be considered relevant. Arsenal fans think they are a big club and 90% of them are gay NEETs that have so much failure in their lives already that seeing their favorite team underachieve is the worst possible thing in the World. They should just accept that they are a mid tier team and move on. Be happy they are playing in the Europa league as it will finally give them a shot to win a European trophy
>>
>>76227089
Arsenal were winning things pre-Wenger, they even won a European trophy. It was when Graham stayed too long that it started to go down hill.

Really makes you think
>>
>>76227068
Arsenal have been overachieving with Wenger, they've had a mediocre squad with only one or two great players at a time. They should have been like Liverpool, where they end up being in the Europa League or even outside of European football. But they manage to somehow make the top 4 consistently with a shit goalkeeper and no reliable goalscorer (except for that one season where Van Persie wasn't injured).

And while you can argue that Wenger built these shit teams, you need to remember that no-one wants to sign for Arsenal. Any great player would much rather sign for United, City or Chelsea if they were looking to move to England. Their current best players are Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil, a Barcelona and Real Madrid reject respectively. And they're struggling to keep them at the club. Arsenal generate a shit ton of profit but they don't spend as lavishly as other clubs. They're wage structure means that the best players don't earn that much more than the shit ones and the owner doesn't put a penny into the club so any transfer fees Arsenal pay are whatever the club has earnt itself over the years. Wenger is far from flawless, but you can't blame the club's spending policy on him.
>>
>>76227031
>this dumb argument
Different clubs have (rightly) different standards.
>>
>>76227294
Clubs standards are set by the management not the over entitled scrub fans
>>
>>76227310
Arsenal are a bigger club than your bumfuck club so their standards should be higher. That they did better than a smaller club is no argument. Barca won't be saying: "Hey, we won a CdR. That's better than Eibar, better keep Lucho."
>>
>>76227356
Barcelona are actually a big team, unlike Arsenal.
>>
>Totti retires
>B-but what about Arsenal?
>>
>>76227370
Not relevant. Just saying they did better than your club does not mean that they performed up to their standards.
>>
>>76227398
Arsenal are performing up to their standards, which is why Wenger is still at the club.
>>
>>76227473
That's a different argument. You were saying before that they were performing above your club's standards. Which doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>76227507
I'm not the first guy you replied to. And you explicitly said that Arsenal didn't perform up to their standards, which is incorrect.
>>
>>76227573
>And you explicitly said that Arsenal didn't perform up to their standards
No, I didn't.
>>
>>76226952
Roma isn't the fifth richest club in the world
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.