[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Portuguese multimillionaire professional footballer Cristiano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1910572.jpg (442KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1910572.jpg
442KB, 1920x1080px
>Portuguese multimillionaire professional footballer Cristiano Ronaldo will soon be taking possession of twin babies. A surrogate womb has been employed to give Ronaldo extra members of his brood.

>Ronaldo is already a devoted father to Cristiano Jr who came about via similarly unemotional circumstances. Still, how Cristiano Jr came to be, I find interesting. Behind any surrogacy story, there is a woman with a uterus, who carried the baby, pushed him out and then waved him off forever.

>while single men are accused of cutting women out of their lives so they don’t have to deal with the aggro of an ex-wife, maintenance payments or dual parenting arrangements, or being gay and hiding it. With a surrogacy, the argument has gone, one can have babies, heirs, legacy, a little head to sniff and think “this is mine”, without the need (or admin) of a woman.

Ronaldo sure is redpilled on women. He knows women are too much of a hassle, He has children via surrogacy and fucks model GF's. How could you be more alpha than him?
>>
>>76221849
>How could you be more alpha than him?
by spamming "he's so gay lmao" on a shitty anime forum
>>
>>76221849

He would be more respected if he came out as a bender
>>
>>76221849
Fucking based, didnt have himself tied to a stretched out money grabbing cunt like missi did
>>
He's full complete 100% homosexual
Also I am sure he is using eugenic unethical means to create super-children just like Neymar went to the world's best doctor and asked them to create his baby to be blonde
>>
File: leave.jpg (107KB, 604x341px) Image search: [Google]
leave.jpg
107KB, 604x341px
>>76223409
>yearning for the respect of betacuck leftist segment of population
>>
okay then already have the front trio for the 2038 national team
>>
>>76221849
>A surrogate womb has been employed to give Ronaldo extra members of his brood
this is illegal in spain since 2012

I'm sending this article to the media and authorities, let's see if we can start something funny
>>
>>76223382
Fpbp
Why are Romanians on /sp/ the best posters?
>>
What does Ronaldo tell his son when he asks who his mother is?
>>
>>76223860
He'll tell him that he is his mother and father
>>
>>76223860
He tell him he shat him out of his pussy ass
>>
>>76223764
Well obviously he isnt doing it in Spain.. Probably in the US or something
>>
http://www.90min.com/posts/2457846-revealed-cristiano-ronaldo-found-messaging-16-year-old-model-on-instagram
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.