[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGISE RIGHT FUCKING NOW If you were Wenger Out and you refuse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

APOLOGISE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

If you were Wenger Out and you refuse to back down and accept him as our boss, you are officially unwelcome at Arsenal, you are officially a cancer that needs to be cut out. Wenger will never be sacked and he has a 2 year contract. That is the standard Arsenal have set, if you don't agree with it you don't agree with Arsenal and need to move on and find a new club.

#wengerIN
>>
wtf I hate arsenal now! i'm a #spud from now on
>>
>>76220500
Good fuck off
>>
>>76220500
>tf
>>
I'm sorry I doubted you daddy. We'll make the top 4 next year for sure.
>>
>>76221032
With no CL that is almost guaranteed, just need to make sure Sanchez gets his sheckles.

I don't really see why with no CL Wenger wont win the league or come within 3 points of it.

Chelsea will more or less be the same and so will remain favourites. I think Lukaku for Costa wont really change that.

City and United buying memes but playing the same way will mean they continue to be jokes.

Spurs will probably get harvested for parts over the summer and know themselves they are choking faggots who are unable to win a thing

Liverpool are literally a meme of a team that absolutely need teams to try and beat them to win. I can see teams being a lot more disciplined, playing more direct and not committing so much forward against them next year and they will drop out of the top 4 completely.
>>
>>76221485
>I don't really see why with no CL Wenger wont win the league or come within 3 points of it.

Because you are deluded. Wenger is not a top manager at this point. With enormous luck he could come to about 6 point distance to the champion, another 18 point distance season being more likely.
>>
>>76221545
We'll see Granit, we'll see
>>
Will /sp/ enter suicide mode if he wins the Europa League next year?
>>
>>76221649
Arsenal fan here; fuck the Europa league. If we win it I'll be less excited then I was for us winning the FA Cup on Saturday
>>
Who was cucked here?
>>
>>76220447
arsene if you are reading this
i apologize
>>
>>76221687
If anyone thinks the Europa league is above the FA Cup they need one between the eyes.
>>
>>76221687
>>76226791
ABUs desu

Europa > CL > PL >>> Fa cup
>>
>>76227216
weak b8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.