[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ernesto Valverde is the new @FCBarcelona coach. Is /sp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 2

>Ernesto Valverde is the new @FCBarcelona coach.

Is /sp/ ready to go back to taking our dicks and saying thank you?
>Halal
>Italian Football in general
>>
he's going to flop harder than Martino
>>
What if Messi doesn't like him?
>>
>>76206180
Than Cucksi can fuck off to FC Chivas or some MLX team
>>
>>76206202
CHI
>>
>>76206163
>Argie coaches
>>76206180
Based Messi has always loved beautiful football, no chance.
>>
Why do you think he will be a success? His Bilbao team are average
>>
literally who lmfao
>>
>>76206284
His teams generally punch above their weight. Also, Enrique had a worse CV when he came over to Barca and he won the treble in his first season.
>>
>>76206284
And Luis Enrique's Roma team was abysmal. Difference between them is Valverde knows how important midfield is to the game.
>>
>>76206319
>His teams generally punch above their weight.
Bilbao is at its worst in the last 10 years. No European football insight. I blame the fucking nigger ruining the chestry with his niggernisms. I fucking hate that nigger
>>
>>76206180
valverde goes out
>>
>>76206284
He is an incredible coach.
>>
>>76206202
t. Chivas fan
>>
>it's a Barcelona hires another literal who as coach

Messi is a fossil, Suarez can't be arsed anymore, Nerman is leaving, and a worse manager than I am
>>
>>76206351
who? IƱaki Williams?
>>
>>76206351
Just an off season I guess. It's bound to happen since he's managed Bilbao on and off for many years. Bilbao got 7th place and were only a few points shy of CL qualification so what more do you want?
>>
I'm trembling in fear m8
>>
Some literally who peon vs ZiGOD

jej
>>
Is this a popular appointment in Spain? Who are his potential targets?
>>
>>76206143
Great manager with great work ethic. Not the best choice available, but can do well.
>>
>>76206432
Yes, this spic appears everytime to say the same time.
>>
>>76206143
Literally who
>>
>>76206180
Messi is not young anymore
I see only a downfall from here
>>
>>76207051
Sad to see this desu. They should build an entire team based on him i.e sign and world class rb and someone who control the ball and deliver who passes to him to replace based Rakitic.
>>
When Bilbao beat Barca 5-1 in the Supercup Valverde's tactics were ideal: press Barca deep in their own half and force them to give the ball away in bad positions. Barca's tendency to wither against this kind of strategy is their greatest current weakness and I'd expect Valverde to figure out how to fix it if he was able to exploit it.
>>
>>76207093
Almost everyone tried the same this season. Betis, Eibar, Villarreal...
>>
>>76207081
>They should build the while team around the systembaby
>Implying thats not the case for the last 10 years ar Barca
>>
>>76206351
>No European football in sight.
They made the Europa league, and the top 7 of La Liga is rather competitive now with Villarreal emerging as a tough competitor
>>
>>76207137
Not anymore, spic. Or are you this brain damaged to think that Xavi + Alves for Rakitic + Roberto-Vidal is the same?
>>
>>76207128
The keys to beating Barca like that are having players physically fit enough to execute said gameplan and having the ability as a manager to motivate them enough to hustle for 90 minutes.
>>
>>76207179
You know, I think having Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Pique and Busquets all come out of La Masia at roughly the same time was probably more luck than anything.
>>
>>76207188
It's tough anyway. I remember that against Betis they did everything right for 75 min. Barcelona did absolutely nothing, but after Betis scored the first Barcelona went with everything and created like 6 chances in 10 minutes. It was like that final time against PSG but with no refball.
>>
>>76207218
I don't think so. Except Messi all of them were shitty when they started. They improved because of a myriad of reasons, Pep being one of them. And Busquets is the perfect definition of babby system, he's literally nothing if you take him away from the system.
>>
>>76207291
*gets Armenia to the world cup final*
>>
>>76206364
>>76206202
t. matias almeyda
>>
>>76206692
Time to go back, Pedro
>>
Haha, I wonder if he'll have balls to actually play 4-4-2 or will he bend the knee to Messi's 4-3-3 meme where the midfield three is gassed after 70 minutes for havign to cover so much space.
>>
>>76207352
>messi running

lmao

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/barcelona-keeper-pinto-almost-ran-more-messi-atletico-madrid-defeat-4016616
>>
>>76207291
I'd argue that Xavi, Iniesta, Pique and Busquets are all exceptional talents. You're correct that they improved, but I think you're selling their talent short, especially Busquets, who is the acknowledged king of rondos at Barca for a reason.
>>
>>76207403
That they are exceptional talents no one would deny (except Busquets), but they improved way after. Just look at how Messi, the only born-goat-one, improved his passing and free kicks abilities after during his professional time.
>>
>>76207468
>after during his professional time.
Shit remove the after.
>>
>>76207291
Xavi and Iniesta were the key for Spain's first Euro win before Poop even became Barcelona's coach.
>>
>>76207384
and yet Messi scored the title-winning goal that game
>>
Please kill me m8s, I cant go through this again

>patirem
>>
>>76207501
Not criticising m8. Just making a low bantz.
>>
>>76207495
What is your point m8? I said Pep was just ONE OF THEM, not the only one. And everyone knows that Spain plays with the same system.
>>
Should have hired Tuchel
>>
>>76206143
They sure suck at signing coaches.
>>
File: 54645.jpg (15KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
54645.jpg
15KB, 300x268px
>>76207579
They suck at signing players too.
>>
>>76207579
He'll do fine as long as they sign a new RB, a decent replacement for Iniesta and pray to God that MSN never get injured for key matches.
>>
>>76207579
A criteria for becoming a coach at Barca is to have a background in the club, which makes the pool of potential managers really limited.
>>
>>76207620
lmao
>>
Genuinely wanted it to be >Moyes
Pipedream, but still
>>
>>76207352
Enrique's Barcelona played 442 out of possession too (Nerman dropping in midfield on left flank), even Argentina defends in that shape, Messi certainly didn't have a problem with that.
>>
>>76207632
They were one match away from winning the league despite their abysmal season

It doesn't help that Real will lose a lot of players from their god tier bench and I'm sure that Florentino will find a way to fuck over the team with some needless meme signing.
>>
A new coach won't solve the glaring holes they have in their defense and midfield.
>>
>>76206351
Not his fault the players got shitty
plus, they're fucking 7th, that's not a terrible place for them to be
>>
>>76207703
They got rekt by both PSG and Juventus and were eliminated in qfs of CL for the second time in a row. A rb and a replacement for Iniesta won't solve everything like magic. Not reaching even semifinals two times straight isn't coincidence.
>>
>>76207145
>and the top 7 of La Liga is rather competitive
BWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>76207745
Juve got eliminated in qtf last year as well and we changed a lot too.
>>
>>76207953
By adding players like Alves instead of letting players like Alves go for free.

You sure see the difference of scenario here, right?
>>
>>76206768
He's the best "realist" option (knowing BarƧa from the inside has become a must have for potential candidates). Most fans wanted Sarri but they probably aren't bummed with this appointment, as long as it wasn't Unzue
>>
>>76207992
Alves realistically only has 1 or 2 seasons left. Barca want a younger guy who can stay there for many seasons. They were stupid to let Alves go the way he did but their reasoning wasn't.
>>
>>76208030
Well lucky for cules, Unzue finally fucked off from the club.
>>
>>76208053
>let the best in the history of your club go for free
>decides not to sign ANYONE, not even a mediocre rb, and instead go the full season with 0 real rbs and 2 improvised ones

Sure they had their reasons to not replace him.
>>
>>76208066
Was he the one that got fired for telling Nerman that if he keeps being lazy he is going to end up like Ronaldinho?
>>
>>76208053
What's the reasoning for letting a great player go and signing nobody to replace him?
>>
>>76207992
dont fall for the meme of alves

he's been good for juve, specially at cl, but he was playing with 3 cb and basically as an interior, and only if he played since he had enought time to rest. Pretty different from performing as a RB and starting all season.

But anyways, Alves was pretty mad at someone, maybe the president, and he was in the typical "i ask for money because i love this club" hue mood
>>
>>76206143
what does it matter to us?
>>
>>76208127
No doubt his absence has gone unnoticed all season long.
>>
>>76208127
Read the post, spic. It has n>>76208163
othing to do with Alves but with the decision of not replace him.
>>
>>76208180
>>76208127
I meant to quote this >>76208093
>>
>>76207909
4 points decided 5-7 for La Liga
8 for Serie A
14 for EPL
>>
>>76208093
>>76208110
Again, that's the fault of the current retarded board who have been fucking up for the past 2 seasons. I'm surprised they still haven't been replaced.
>>
>>76207909
The top 5-6 La liga teams regularly dominate the Champions League and Europa. The upper table of La liga aside from Barca/Real/Atletico are very much underrated.
>>
>>76208236
>2 seasons

lel

And it still doesn't make sense to let go one of the best players at his position for free.
>>
>>76208287
Not to mention letting Sandro (who was a perfectly fine sub) go for free to spend 30million on fucking Alcancer. Jesus christ.
>>
>>76208485
>Sandro and Alves in Barcelona this season could have prevented a PSG 4-0 or being humiliated by Juventus
Fuck
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13069571

/sp/?
>>
>>76207600
He's good, tho.
>>
>>76208512
Maybe they would've gotten 3 more points.
>>
>>76208512
Lol this bait. I won't bite. Fuck you, fat ass
>>
>>76208796
???
>>
>>76208800
>Alves literally put Juventus in another final
>s-s-s-sure he wouldn't make any difference

kys ameritard
>>
>>76209342
Reread my post again, you retarded fucking illiterate monkey I was literally implying that Sandro and Alves would have helped Barca out. Even the Spain anon got that.
>>
>>76210108
No, you weren't. Work out your writing skills m8. You write like an esl.
>>
>>76210318
>Not, you weren't
>Work out your writing skills
>Trying to criticize my English while typing like a Zika-infested third world monkey.
Neck yourself.
>>
>>76206284
considering Bilbao restrict itself to only recruit Basque players he's done a bretty gud job
>>
>>76210364
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>76208127
Alves had his best games for Barcelona in a 343 feeding Messi
What's wrong with exploiting his best position?
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.