[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>created as a church team >sold to muslims do the brits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png (38KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png
38KB, 200x200px
>created as a church team
>sold to muslims

do the brits have absolutely no shame?
>>
>civilised by Britain
>still like pooing in streets

Do the Indians have absolutely no shame?
>>
>>76198953
blame the brits, they neither built toilets nor taught us how to use them
>>
For me, it's taking a big, sticky, meaty shit on the side of the street.
>>
>>76199017
good for you, laddie
>>
File: LOL.jpg (50KB, 748x508px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
50KB, 748x508px
>>76198953
>>
File: poointhehue.jpg (50KB, 780x401px) Image search: [Google]
poointhehue.jpg
50KB, 780x401px
>>76198953
Indians are all poonited customers
This happened after they won the community shield/EFL/Europa """"treble""""
>>
>>76199015
gandhi, the terrorist, beat the brits before they had the chance to

blame him
>>
>>76199047
to be fair the brits had 200 years to do it and still couldn't be arsed to

they used to shit in the streets with us back in the 19th century. they should be placed in the same category as us
>>
>>76199038
Blimey
>>
>>76199070

Don't try to weasel other people into your category with your shit encrusted fingers, Pajeet
>>
>>76198890
>Indian
>shame
Pick one and only one. Not even the French or Germans can teach you lot how to shit in the right place.
>>
>>76199544
you fucked up lol

You are saying India and shame can't be together.
>>
>>76199015
>didnt teach us do to poo in a bowl

Retard race.
>>
>>76199070
I agree
>>
>>76199038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--CdA8IhE6Q
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.