[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this little man has done the impossible >surely, the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>this little man has done the impossible
>surely, the world sees this little man in a class of his own after that goal
>he may be little, but he is without a doubt world-class
>The Argentinian side being led by this small man
>Barcelona really owe this incredible feat. to the small-statured man on the other side of the pitch there
>What a horrifying little specimen he is, but what a genius he is with a ball by his foot
>I feel repulsed by his height, but my oh my, a talent without bounds on the pitch

Why do commentators keep shitting on Messi? Yeah, we get it, he's a little on the short side.
>>
don't make such a big deal out of a small problem
>>
>>76170300
hes a fucking manlet and despite his achievements still deserves to be looked down upon
>>
>La Pulga
>>
File: madadonna.jpg (61KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
madadonna.jpg
61KB, 620x372px
>>76170300
oldfag here, they used to say the same about Maradona. It's just another commentator cliche that gets passed down the generations like chum and everybody eats it up.
>>
>>76170688
how old? is maradona better than messi?
>>
>>76170300
because david vs goliath and etc
>>
>>76170300
manlets NEVER learn
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>76171181
>>
>>76171181
>Maradona
>better
Pick one and only one.
>>
>be average height in argentina
>be 2 inches shorter than average in the US

>LE MIDGET MAN

Come the fuck on. There are tons of players shorter than him.
>>
being a manlet can be an advantage in football (low centre of gravity). wouldn't expect technique retarded english people to understand.
>>
>>76171181
Old.
Messi is better, people say he goes missing but Maradona did that for months straight.
Yes, the pitches were shit then, and defences hacked him to pieces, but I still think Messi does things nobody else has ever done. His problem is that he makes it look easy.
>>
>>76173891
Disappeared in the final
>>
>>76170300
t. manlet
>>
>>76170300
I've noticed this myself. I'm beginning to think it's a coping mechanism. Messi is so skilled that people need to belittle him somewhat in order to alleviate the jealousy that his skill generates.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.