[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They will get to CL Semis next year and make everyone mad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

They will get to CL Semis next year and make everyone mad
Screenshot this post
>>
>>76147665
They won't make it out the group.

Screenshot this post.
>>
can't make me mad when I'm a /lifelong/ :^)
>>
Include me in the screencap saying OP is wrong
>>
hope they can do it desu
>>
File: rb.png (58KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
rb.png
58KB, 300x264px
best clubs
>>
>>76147665
Can't believe people get mad at RB Leipzig when:

>Buyern are bankrolled by Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, Adidas, Audi
>Wolfsburg are bankrolled by Volkswagen
>Leverkusen are bankrolled by Bayer
>Dortmund are bankrolled by Signal Iduna (financial services company, twice the revenue of Red Bull), Puma, Evonik, etc.
>Schalke are bankrolled by Gazprom (Russian gas giant, majority-owned by the Russian government)

Salty krauts are just salty, it's funny :^)
>>
>>76148615
Don't forget:

Ingolstadt -> Audi
Braunschweig -> VW
Hoffenheim -> Didi Hopp Hopperson
HSV -> private investor
>>
File: tfw.jpg (570KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
570KB, 1080x1920px
>>76148615
>companies sponsoring a club is the same as companies owning a club
the only clubs that are owned by companies are wolfsburg, leverkusen (because they are literally company sporting divisions) and rb leipzig. I don't have the slightest problem with rb but stop pretending schalke having gazprom on their shirts means they are owned by gazprom. manchester united are owned by general motors because the have chevrolet on their shirts?
>>
>>76148676
>stop pretending schalke having gazprom on their shirts means they are owned by gazprom
No they're just bankrolled by them instead. Looks like they get much more money than Leipzig do from their sponsor too (pic).

>(because they are literally company sporting divisions)
Wow yeah I bet every Wolfsburg player is a Volkswagen employee aren't they, haha. You fucking idiot. Just because they *used* to be amateur employee sporting divisions, doesn't mean they are now, does it?

They are corporate bankrolled clubs, just like RB Leipzig. Also I was just reading an article and some guy said this:

>“Of course Dortmund makes money, but we do it in order to play football,” said Jan-Henrik Gruszecki, one of the protest’s organisers. “But Leipzig plays football in order to sell a product and a lifestyle. That’s the difference.”
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/08/why-rb-leipzig-has-become-the-most-hated-club-in-german-football

What total bullshit. Why the fuck do you think sponsors have got behind BVB? FOR MARKETING FOR FUCK'S SAKE. This whole "purity" argument is absurd.
>>
>>76147665
>and make everyone mad
Not everyone. ;^)
>>
>>76148615
The funniest thing is Frankfurt playing in the Commerzbank Arena.
>>
>>76149158
>Looks like they get much more money than Leipzig do from their sponsor too
that makes no sense because RB are owned by RB .... it's like writing your own name on your shirt and paying yourself for it.

>Wow yeah I bet every Wolfsburg player is a Volkswagen employee aren't they, haha. You fucking idiot.
they are employees of the vfl wolfsburg-fussball gmbh which is a wholly owned VW subsidiary, so they are VW employees by proxy, "you fucking idiot".
I do agree
>>
>>76147665
RBL season ticket holder here

Most of the fans I know don't even like Red Bull (the drink).
And most people I know don't have a problem with RBL either, people are happy to have top tier football in the region.
>>
>>76148611
shouldn't western teams be called
>black bull
or
>white cuck
?
>>
>>76149230
>they are employees of the vfl wolfsburg-fussball gmbh which is a wholly owned VW subsidiary
Like RB Leipzig players are employees of RasenballSport Leipzig GmbH, which is a fully owned subsidiary of Red Bull GmbH, so they are all Red Bull employees by proxy, so RB Leipzig is "literally a company sporting division" as well

"You fucking idiot" :^)
>>
>>76149318
>a polack /pol/ack

3stupid5me lads
>>
You re all a bunch of kids unaware that all these definitions of company sporting division/company owned etc is useless.
Noone would actually give a damn if RB didn't rename the team. Everyone is just butthurt there is a new team doing well in the top championships out of nowhere.
Would we have the same discussion if someone bought Blackburn Rovers and gave so much money that they ended up top 4 the season they reached PL? No because you d be using the bullshiet "that's how football is nowadays - money - if you don't like it quit it".

The problem with all the posters is the name.
And since as >>76149243 said,many people in an area with no top Bundes successfull teams, are finally happy they can watch quality football.
>>
>>76149605
>Would we have the same discussion if someone bought Blackburn Rovers and gave so much money that they ended up top 4 the season they reached PL? No because you d be using the bullshiet "that's how football is nowadays - money - if you don't like it quit it".
No, we would DEFINITELY be having the same discussion.

Like you say, it is purely butthurt. It doesn't matter if they rename the team or not. People were butthurt over Man City, calling them an oil money team. Same with PSG. Same with Chelski back in the day.

Yes the name change is something a bit extra - I can't think of another club that has sneaked a company's name into the name of the club. But there would still be butthurt without that.

>And since as >>76149243 said,many people in an area with no top Bundes successfull teams, are finally happy they can watch quality football.
Exactly that's very true, that's why I think it's good, it gives the people of that region a successful team.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.