[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to my first NBA game last night and I have to say it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0987.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0987.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I went to my first NBA game last night and I have to say it was a little bit underwhelming. The court is a lot smaller in person and it just doesn't seem as dramatic as it does on TV. I dunno man. Just felt like some meme high school basketball game or something. The players don't even look that tall
>>
Nice blog, make sure you post it on reddit next time though.
>>
>>76140801
The players are still fucking tall, but the smallness of the court emphasize how shitastic the sport is: in person that court is quite small and considering how 'fast' a pro player, without the ball, goes from one end of the court to the other - on a breakway no less - they're fucking SLOW. It's also a really slow, monotonous dull game. Just like boreball. and American Football - all three games are boring and meant for people to sit around and go brain dead while consuming shit (meanwhile tickets are expensive, but not as expensive as the healthcare which isn't universal nor free like any other 1st world country)

irony.jpg
>>
File: 1474609607677.jpg (33KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
1474609607677.jpg
33KB, 480x460px
Tree hockey is fucking terrible and a joke excuse for a sport. Are you actually surprised it sucked ass in person?
>>
>>76140846

Not very surprising it was underwhelming.

Basketball is disgustingly overrated and overhyped to pander to nig nogs.

It's a shit sport and is even worse in person.

Teams are given WAY too many timeouts and the fouls are soft as hell, both of which slow the pace of the game down enormously.

NHL, NFL, playoff MLB, March Madness Basketball > NBA
>>
>>76140846
>like any other 1st world country
Please show me the 1st world country who subsidizes healthcare for 30+ million niggas and 70+ million spics...
>in b4 muh England
Yeah, nothing says first world like paying 50% top tax rates to subsidize the healthcate of people trying to blow you up at an Ariana Grande concert

Face it idiot, to have federally nationalized 1st world health care you need a society that is socially united enough to see the need in caring for each other...I don't give a god damn what happens to all these other fucks.. I saw the most disgusting welfare queen fugly drug-addled white woman with 4 kids in tow and a 5th on the way with some equally fat ugly nigger at the pier the other day...I'm supposed to jump for joy at paying more to support these peoples existence? Pay for all of their diabetes pills, huh? Oh and on top of all that, it will likely lower the quality and coverage I get as well...oh but hey now I get to share with them! Isnt that wonderful, don't I feel great?

Go fucking kill yourself
>>
>>76142353
amen my fellow rational /sp/artan
>>
>>76140801
>i went to a basketball game with low expectations and was surprised when i had a bad time

are you retarded?
>>
you also went to a fucking awful non competitive game
>>
>the court is a lot smaller in person
yeah its a basketball court. did you think it would be like twice the size as a normal one because its the nba?
>players arent even that tall
how far from the court were you?
>>
>>76140801
>Nice blog, make sure you post it on reddit next time though.

This.
>>
>>76142699
According to his picture, extremely close.
>>
>>76140846
The amount of timeouts really annoyed me.
>>
>>76140812
go to a game where the team doesn't employ literal midgets
>>
>>76142353
go back to /pol/, their median IQ level is getting dangerously high since you left, you need to bring the average back down.
>>
>>76140902
>tree hockey

lol ok thats a good one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.