[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invisible in the first game against PSG >invisible in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: crybaby.jpg (198KB, 827x827px) Image search: [Google]
crybaby.jpg
198KB, 827x827px
>invisible in the first game against PSG
>invisible in the remontada against PSG
>invisible in both games against juventus

But hey he scored a goal against a 10 man real madrid that had to play bayern twice, sevilla and twice against atletico in crucial games within the span of just over a month, while all he did was lightly jog in all his previous big games before his team couldn't carry him past Juventus, so that makes him good? Fuck no. Not even Neymar tier at the moment.
>>
>he was so asshurt about everyone making fun of him in the other thread being autistic about Messi and Barcelona that he switched to his Russian proxy
What did the romanian shitposter neet mean by this?
>>
>>76116625
yeah, he hasnt beenm great, so what. Its Messi, he'll come back.
>>
>>76116625
>Invisible
Shhh he's on the lam.
>>
>>76116697

>2014 WC choke - Its Messi, he'll come back.
>2015 Copa America choke - Its Messi, he'll come back.
>2016 CL choke - Its Messi, he'll come back.
>2016 Copa America choke - Its Messi, he'll come back.
>2017 CL choke - Its Messi, he'll come back.
>2017 last game, lost la liga, vs 10men Eibar - HE'S BACK THE GOAT IS BACK
>>
>implying neymar did anything in those games
>>
>>76116769
Well that says a lot about misshit when a guy who did nothing did more in Barcelona's greatest comeback ever, yea?
>>
This is why I love TSU so much.

People keep calling him a selfish, self-centered, superficial homosexual tap-in and penalty merchant and put Messi in a pedestal like a perfect innocent good boy. They call Messi the best footballer in history (and he probably is talent wise) but TSU is the leader of the movement that keeps cuCking him out of ultimate success. It is so delicious having an imperfect man like Tsuman having success while beating the system that could put Messi as the undisputed GOAT, and the madman has been doing it for the past 10 years. That's the reason I love TSU despite my hatred of Real Madrid.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76116808
ayyyy
>>
>>76116745
I've had to heard ever since he started playing that we will win the next world cup
I'm still waiting on this fucker
>>
>>76116745
arguing with people like this is pointlesss

i dont even like the little barca rat either
>>
>>76117221
lol he completely btfo you.
>>
>>76117019
KEK
>>76117221
>gets BTFO'd
>I-I d-didn't care anyway

Le leaf
>>
>>76117019

forgot about his 2010 shamefur dispray against Germany

>goat
>>
>>76117256
>>76117260
what
how is that "getting btfo"
literally the definition of screaming his failutes while whispering his accomplishments
>>
>>76117411
>accomplishments without Xaviniesta

you can't whisper that m8
>>
>>76116625
Fuck you Igor shut up
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.