[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wins la Liga, the toughest competition in the world >wins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>wins la Liga, the toughest competition in the world
>wins the Champions League 7-1 exposing Juventus defense

What ELSE does he need to do for you to rate him?
>>
>>76112365
winning the prem with liverpool
>>
File: kek.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>
Headbutt some more italian faggots
>>
>>76114818
are you an italophobe?
>>
If he wins UCL and league with biggest team on the planet, where else do you go, besides treble (league cup is least important of those 3) and I'd say club world cup is better? Winning every piece of silverware there is to win in a single season? It's basically the peak of your career, all you can do is pick up some shit team and win with them to prove you're GOAT

>>76112383
If someone won a treble with a EPL team besides City, Man U or Chelsea in the next 5 years, I'd say they're godlike.
>>
>>76114956
I think he will try winning everything with France's NT
>>
>>76114972
Good point, they have a tremendous talent pool as well, was pretty disappointing they lost to a bunch of moors at home.
>>
inb4 some bong unironically says the Premier is thougher than the Spanish league
>>
Serie A is tougher than the Spanish league
>>
>>76114956
win a World Cup managing France
>>
>>76114972
>France's NT
they will get absolutely zero trophies because zero creative players. they're Belgium tier at this point.
>>
Do you know what happens when the best lance collides with the best shield?

The lance breaks.

Real is the third best lance, Juventus is the best shield. You are done. Real MaDONErid.
>>
>>76115148
Juve literally cannot resist the urge of failing to win another UCL.
Also

Navas > Buffon
Carvajal > Alves
Ramos > Chiellini
Varane > Barzagli
Marcelo > Alex Sandro
Casemiro > Marchisio
Modric > Pjanic
Kroos > Khedira
Cristiano > Higuaín
Benzema > Mandzukic
Bale/Isco > Dybala
>>
>>76112365
win without inheriting the best team in the world
>>
>>76115576

>le arrow gaym

Make it with Juventus vs Barcelona too, let's see what happens. Oh, we did, Barcelona got their teeth knocked out, while being better than Real easily.
>>
>>76115770
Barcelona is nowadays just the MSN, they don't have a midfield or a defense. Real is a way more complete team, you guys won't be able to park the bus for 90 minutes against Europe's best attack.
>>
>>76114874
We all are!
>>
File: bubble-fart-bubble-blower-3218.jpg (24KB, 750x532px) Image search: [Google]
bubble-fart-bubble-blower-3218.jpg
24KB, 750x532px
does anybody have the cl lineups?
also 1.80 for real to win tournament. isn't that just giving away money.
>>
>>76116024
what do you mean the cl lineups? I mean we can make a guess about what teams are going to be fielded but we won't know for sure until the day of the final.
>>
>>76112365
not be a dirty muzzie
>>
>>76116083
ok. i just havent followed the news and no site shows any prelimenary line up. it's always nice to see the lineups rather than just a list of players
>>
>>76116140
For Real the question is if Zidane will have the balls to bench Bale at his home turf (4-3-3 with the BBC) or if he will play with Isco (4-4-2 Diamond).
idk about Juve but they will probably play a defensive line of 5
>>
>>76114972

He'll do it one day, with Benzema in the line up and Greaseman, the choker sissy white boi, sitting at home.
>>
>>76116099
Zidane is not religious tho
>>
>>76115576
Thank you, now I'm really starting to believe
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.