[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Football Player of the Year everyone! >earning 40 m per year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: lionel-messi-2.jpg (101KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
lionel-messi-2.jpg
101KB, 900x750px
Football Player of the Year everyone!

>earning 40 m per year
still trying to snatch that 4m
>>
>this triggers the american autist

Good thread polska.
>>
>>76099772
>Steals money from Spanish people
>Still beloved by half the country
Just like the monarchy, why does sports imitate reality? And why does Spain enjoy being cucked by corrupt fucks?
>>
>>76099856
I doubt anyone pays taxes in Spain.
>>
>>76100111
They do in Basque country, but they are industrious and are allowed to choose how they spend the vast majority of their money. They have their own schools etc.
>Why is euskadi so based?
>>
think about what you can do with 4 million
yes, that's a lot
>>
>>76099856

>perhaps half of scatalonia
>HALF THE COUNTRY

GTFO
>>
>implying he manages his own money
His dad manages the big money and his wife the house money

All Messi does is kick a ball and play FIFA with his mates
>>
>>76099795
Who are you talking about Romania? Why are you using a proxy again?
>>
>>76099772
that was over 8 years ago
>>
>>76100830
He got sentenced today
>>
>>76100920
i meant his tax evasion
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.