[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wins everything home >opponents start getting good and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-05-24-13-27-31--1245286153.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-24-13-27-31--1245286153.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>wins everything home
>opponents start getting good and threatening
>strips them of their good players with money
>stays the domestic winner
Why is this allowed?
>>
Because it is not unfair.
X factor of football currently is Money.
They re offering more money to the best league players. So they ge them.
>>
PSG do the same. Why aren't you complaining about them, French boy?
>>
>>76096738
Probs because PSG didn't win the league this year
>>
>>76096673
it's not Bayern's fault that all the other Bundesliga teams are eternal cucks
>>
Because German people are idiots. They take it personal if you criticise their league and if you tell them 5 times is an anomaly and Bayern Munich have much more money in relation to other clubs than what they used to have they just start mumbling muh supporter owned clubs mofucca or muh yellow wall nigga. Also, shit like this >>76096792
>>
Based RB Leipzig will end their dominance.
>>
>>76096806
I agree with this post.
>>
i guess you can view it as Bundeliga pooling their resources to have a better chance at winning the CL.
>>
>>76096806
this
>>
>>76096673
It's called capitalism.
>>
>>76096806
what I said is true, teams like Schalke, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg who should be Bayern's competitors are beyond saving
>>
>>76096673
>get cucked 4 years in a row by Real, Barca, Atletico, Real
wew
>>
>>76096738
PSG seldom buys players from its competitor, as the club has a rather bad reputation towards its players.
>>
>>76097017
Why did they lose in UCL while being so dominating in domestic league? I have my hypothesis: having a cakewalk league doesn't train you against hard competition. That's why clubs like Chaktar or Benfica will rarely win an UCL. By softening their own league Buyern ultimately soften themselves.
>>
>>76096673
>buys good players
This says a lot about the teams that are selling off their stars
>>
>>76097101
Nah, the first three are because Pep can't deal with counter attacking teams, the fourth because refball
>>
>>76097106
well what are they supposed to do? if they force them to fullfill their contract they will either play like shit to force a transfer (Draxler) or will go without a transfer fee (Lewandowski)
>>
>>76097101
What about Juve? They manage to deliver in the CL while also dominating their league.
>>
>>76097131
I believe it's the same as Buyern. Maybe a stronger in defense because Italian football culture relies on very good defenses.
Juventus will lose this year to Madrid tho
>>
Bayern have never been better in the CL in ages. How many semi finals did they reach in the 00s? Now they reach the semis alsmost every single year and apparently that makes them bad? How often do PSG or Man City reach the semis?
>>
I hate Germans.
>>
File: pepe 3.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 3.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>76096673

>tfw this time hoffenheim was their target and not dortmund
>>
>>76096673

The same more or less happens to leagues in smaller countries when clubs from big countries lure their players away with money.
>>
>>76097347
What's your point? Bavarians aren't german.
>>
>>76097082
You're right but nearly every European league has its Bayern team who does the same. And /sp/ customers think there is something magical about those teams. kek
>>
Dortmund actually lost more important players to foreign teams, specially from the EPL. At least they pay better, though. I mean Manchester United and not Buyern bought Kagawa to sell shirts to Jap customers when he was Dortmund's best player by far, and he never recovered his former level. Real Madrid bought Sahin, the hear of the team, to bench him, then Man City bought his replacement Gündogan. Other teams in the leaguer have suffered more from Buyern.
>>
>>76097413

but bayern bought the most important players. i would argue that götze, hummels and lewandowski are more important than kagawa, gündogan or mikhitaryan. the next step in their master plan would be to lay low for this season and then snatch weigl at the right time.
>>
File: 1492188099665.jpg (211KB, 1430x907px) Image search: [Google]
1492188099665.jpg
211KB, 1430x907px
>mfw SEETHING shareholders and cucks everywhere
>>
>>76097413
Don't forget Klopp, poached by the EPL as well.
How would Dortmund be if they kept all their players from 2012 btw?
>>
>>76097467
Götze was never important.
Hummels was very important but actually Mkhitaryan was by far their most important player last year and Tuchel wanted to build the team around him.
Lewandowski was very important, tht's true.
>>
>>76097481
>manager leaves club because he's done with it
>signs for another club
>poach

Dumb frog. Anyway you're comparing a whole league with one team.
>>
File: 1474476889864.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1474476889864.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>yfw Bayern snatches Goretzka off Schalke for free
>>
>>76097392
meh you're all nazis in the end
>>
>>76097393
Not really. Barca can't buy Real Madrid players and vice versa, the top clubs in England don't sell players they want to each other. The only salient example is Juventus (Higgy and Pjanic) and they're 6 in a row.
>>
>>76097562
You say it like its a bad thing.
Inb4 /poltard/
>>
>>76097413
And how many important players has Bayern lost to foreign teams? Maybe one, in Kroos.

Dortmund-rape me for all of my players
Bayern-ok i'll let you have Kroos since you ask nicely *giggle*

You see the advantage Bayern have?
>>
You guys forgot one thing:
Dortmund is a shithole.
Munich is a nice city to live in if you have lots of money.
>>
>>76097630
I hate to play devil's advocate but really don't see the point of blaming Bayern when Dortmund players get poached by English clubs. Mkhitaryan threatened to boycott training if Dortmund didn't sell him to United, how is that better than what Buyern is doing? Smaller clubs get poached from all over.
>>
>>76097131
> They manage to deliver in the CL
they havent delivered in the CL in over 20 years.
>>
>>76097707
>two finals in two years span is bad
nice meem
>>
>>76097719
>losing finals is good
gud 1
>>
>>76097413
>>76097481
Man, seeing that Dortmund team btfo halal was so good. So fucking good.

Goddamn it /sp/, why couldn't they stay relevant.
>>
>>76097719
Apparently it is for Bayern
>>
>>76097744
>romanian rmfag episode
tired of these reruns desu
>>
>>76097759
you wont be loading this board on the 3rd i guess.
>>
>>76096673

It only ends up ruining them in the end cause if their league is shit then they cant improve or be challenged making them unfit for champions
>>
>>76097770
i did two years ago
i will again if it happens, im not a gloryhunter bandwagoner like you
>>
File: - 455.jpg (21KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
- 455.jpg
21KB, 398x500px
>>76097787
>supports jjventus
>im not a gloryhunter bandwagoner
lol
>>
>>76097794
what part of spain are you from la?
>>
In what order will they buy Obamayang, Pulisic, and Dembele?
>>
>>76097800
al andalus
>>
>>76097803
>Pulisic
he's going to hamburger sv,
>>
>>76097511
Yeah because all the Liverpoop shekels didn't convince him to quit his Dortmund job, where he was basically a god for winning it all with a bunch of German unknowns, 3 Poles and a Japanese, and where he could do whatever he wanted in a Mickey Mouse league (bar Buyern) without having anybody looking up his ass, to go in an hypercompetitive league where he knew he would probably get rekt by anybody and get pulled a van Gaal anytime
>>
>>76097860
I get it!!!
>>
>>76097689
Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord have their players poached in equal measure. Dortmund having their players poached by clubs outside of Germany is not a good argument because it doesn't happen with Bayern. And Bayern do take players Dortmund want to keep from them: Lewa, Gotze and Hummels. Dortmund are disadvantaged in relation to Bayern in both ways.
>>
>>76096673
So which red bull leipzig players are they going to buy now??
>>
>>76096792

>it's not Bayern's fault that all the other Bundesliga teams are eternal cucks

It literally is.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.