[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THIS IS JOE BUCK, LIVE AT THE CRUCIFIXION OF OUR LORD AND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 57176216.jpg (12KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
57176216.jpg
12KB, 200x250px
>THIS IS JOE BUCK, LIVE AT THE CRUCIFIXION OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST
>AND THEY HAVE...NAILED HIM TO THE CROSS
>NOW WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU'RE THE DISCIPLES, TROY?
>JOE, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU RECOVER FROM THIS, THE ROMANS HAVE THEM ON THE ROPES
>TROY, THAT IS A DISGUSTING ACT BY PONTIUS PILATE
>TIME'S RUNNING OUT, I THINK ALL THE DISCIPLES CAN DO IS ATTEMPT A HAIL MARY
>THIS CRUCIFIXION IS OF COURSE BROUGHT TO YOU BY LITTLE CAESAR'S BREAD AND WATER, WHEN YOU NEED BASIC NUTRITIONAL STAPLES, THINK LITTLE CAESAR'S, OR DIE. STAY TUNED AFTER THE SHOW FOR AN ALL NEW "THE OLYMPICS" LIVE FROM ATHENS
>...WE WILL SEE IN YOU THREE DAYS
>>
>WELL, HE IS RISEN. YOU REALLY COULDNT WRITE A SCRIPT LIKE THIS EVEN IF YOU TRIED. HE HAD BEEN PROPHECISING IT FOR YEARS AND HERE WE ARE AT THE RESURRECTION. PRETTY REMARKABLE, TROY.
>TONY ROMO IS AN ELITE QUARTERBACK
>WE'LL BE BACK AFTER A WORD FROM OUR SPONSERS
>>
File: joe-buck.jpg (250KB, 521x697px) Image search: [Google]
joe-buck.jpg
250KB, 521x697px
>and now we are live at Erin Andrews hotel room
>lets just open the door and... oh, Erin is naked and she is now yelling obscenities at me.
>Erin, you've got a pretty nice ass and some perky nipples. What do you think, Troy?
>The landing strip is a nice touch, Joe.
>thanks, Troy.
>Oh my, Erin. what is that smell? is that, it is. you left a massive floater in the toilet, Erin. It's times like these where the reliable odor blocking power of Febreze comes into play. Febreze, One squeeze and you're done. available at your local supermarket.
>>
File: 1293262160410.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1293262160410.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>76094490
>>
File: 1482114221866.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482114221866.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Allow me to pontificate on the absolute temerity and unmitigated gall
>>
>>76094355
*slowly claps* wow original poster.......how do i even say this.... that was just so....so.... FREICKING MIGHTY EPIC good sir TOTALLY going on the r_chans my fellow memer xD
>>
>>76094390
>>76094490
Lost hard
>>
>>76094355
>THAT IS A DISGUSTING ACT BY PONTIUS PILATE

lel 10/10 for this line

Randy Moss did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>76094803
Go away Joe.
>>
>>76094355
TOPE SUICIDA MAMMA MIA
>>
>>76094490
lel
>>
>>76094803
hello_reddit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.