[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they Warriors activate him? Will the NBA be prepared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Kawhi_Leonard_9.jpg (959KB, 4654x3103px) Image search: [Google]
Kawhi_Leonard_9.jpg
959KB, 4654x3103px
Did they Warriors activate him? Will the NBA be prepared for Kawhi next season?
>>
PUNISHED KAWHI

He'll be back, this time without LMA hopefully. He's dead weight and Pop needs to sack that guy
>>
Spurs are done
>>
>>76082403
Done losing.
>>
>yfw Spurs play Warriors really early next season and Kawhi won't stop smiling the entire time he's on the court and puts up 40
>>
File: ^_^.gif (1MB, 209x180px) Image search: [Google]
^_^.gif
1MB, 209x180px
>>76082473
>>
>>76082403
Stick to hockey
>>
>>76082473
And they still lose
>>
>>76082396
Fucking this

>my names lamarcus aldridge, I shoot a fucking fade away jumper when I'm 6inches taller than the guy defending me
>Oh and I miss everytime
>>
>>76082403
Honestly this.

Kawhi can have his Kobe/Westbrook/AI moment and big stats, maybe win MVP.

But the Spurs are done, their winning core is gone and the new generation of basketball players are trash.
>>
>>76082361
>Did they Warriors activate him?
Just his exploding ankles.
>>
not even as good as Harden

*yawn*
>>
File: 1494048101101.jpg (394KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494048101101.jpg
394KB, 960x540px
He is coming
>>
>muh ankle

lmao no he's an easy target for the rest of his career. hope he enjoys that one ring
>>
>>76093641

I guess that would make it his...

Achilles heel
>>
>>76082403
How long has this been said
>>
Considering he's been improving each and every season, I think it's safe bet to put some money on his MVP case next year, especially if Chris Paul grows a pair and comes to San Antonio. Dejonte Murray will be a big dog for years to come, Bertans is a great white hope, they just need to trade Aldridge and once again they'll be a 60-win team.
>>
>>76082361
What I don't understand is how he could pussy out of the Conference Finals over a sprained ankle. I mean... cmon!
>>
>>76095247
Go sprain yours ONCE and check how much shit you would pussy out of.
>>
>>76095294
I've sprained my ankles more times than I can count, being a skater and then a basketball player. Some were more severe than others, but I've played through several sprained ankles.
>>
>>76095247
he didn't, the coaching staff wouldn't let him play
>>
meme
>>
>>76095367
bullshit. if he wanted to play, he could have.
>>
>>76095317
Well then you must be some sort of a freak. Anyway Kawhi twisted his ankle three times in two games, would you be the guy who okayed him playing in the third game and then watch him twist his ankle again and possibly suffer structural damage? They were already down 2-0 so the strain on Kawhis body would have had to be even greater for Spurs to snatch 4 games.
>>
>>76095381
>Well then you must be some sort of a freak.

Okay, that's fair. In my day I was an athletic freak with ankles like tree trunks, so I could always power through sprains.

It's kind of like LeBron (tiny version) - who has ankles the size of your knee - the guy turns his ankle a lot, and never misses time for it.

I'm still having a hard time understanding how he could miss all of the games. I expected him to sit out 1 game max.
>>
>>76095379
he wanted to play, pop wanted to save him for next year
>>
>>76095418
You're wrong, because if he REALLY wanted to play, he would have.

He didn't want to play. That's what concerns me.
>>
>>76095411
Because a sprained ankle isn't supposed to be played through. It can really mess it up.
>>
Id trade aldridge and some draft capital for porzingis.

Spurs always had quality guys on the inside. Sign Chris Paul. Is Korver available this offseason? A spot up shooter could help. If they get enough pieces...manu might come back. Really is the end of an era tho. Parker, manu, duncan all gone.

Go dubs.
>>
>>76095424
No, they let him play after the rockets game sprain but they wouldn't let him play after this one. Pop did the same thing when Duncan got injured and look how well that worked form Tim. He prioritized long term success.
>>
>>76095424
From the reports, he couldn't move laterally yet. Had he played through it, he would have been horrendous against the warriors. Moving worse than Gasol.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.