[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get why he needs to give Boston a fight when losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6379.jpg (46KB, 357x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6379.jpg
46KB, 357x346px
I don't get why he needs to give Boston a fight when losing to the Celtics is actually much better for his career. He'll obviously get a big L from the warriors this year. It will be better if he quits right now and avoid that 3/8 finals record. He will also avoid getting swept by GSW which just adds another question mark on his career. You'll never be GOAT if you get swept twice in the finals.
>>
>>76079215
You have a point.
>>
>losing in the conference final is better than losing in the finals
>getting swept in the final when you're the only real player on your team at the age of 22 by prime Ginobili and prime TP is a question mark for your career
>>
File: IMG_6380.jpg (41KB, 326x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6380.jpg
41KB, 326x451px
>>76079219
He already fulfilled his promise of bringing a championship to Northeast Ohio. Some say he has nothing else to prove. If he decided to play the warriors in this series he really needs to give everything he has just to win and he might get injured especially at his age. Let the Celtics handle the humiliation.
>>
>>76079241

Lebron's critics always say that he has a shitty finals record. Also reaching the finals from the Leastern conference doesn't count.
>>
>>76079248
that fucking image triggered me
lecuck will never be considered great by real basketball fans
this bitchass made basketball soft and full of floppers
>>
File: cheeky.jpg (492KB, 3362x2521px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky.jpg
492KB, 3362x2521px
>>76079215
Warriors were getting blown out by literally only Kawhi before he got Zaza'd. Easy ring for LeGoat this year tbqhwyaf
>>
>>76079241
Yes it is. GOATs never lose in the finals. See: Montana, Jordan.
>>
>LeBum dickriders are now considering getting BTFO to the lowly Celtics to save themselves from further embarrassment
(lol

Getting rekt by a Thomas-less Celtics is even more humiliating than 3-5.
>>
>>76079491
Brady > Montana
and after this finals when he beats the Warriors AND KD
Lebron > Jordan
>>
>>76079505
oh silly millennial boi
you just went full retard
>>
File: pokemons.jpg (53KB, 485x496px) Image search: [Google]
pokemons.jpg
53KB, 485x496px
>>76079505

My face when you are allowed to pick any player in history to start a franchise and you all would take Jordan allowing me to pick Russell.
>>
>>76079489
Kawhi is actually that good defensively and can shook the GSW offensively. Even Lelbron said Kawhi is a good defender.
Cavs have shit defense. Irving and Love can't defend. Offensively, GSW beats the Cavs.
>>
>>76079647
This, and then there's Greg Popovich who knows how to adjust within the game, the reason why Spurs lost big ones was because Aldridge was playing like Shit.
>>
Protip:

Lebron did this in 2009. He ducked the Lakers because him losing to Kobe would've ended the Lebron vs MJ debates.
>>
>>76079780
We should have seen the Lebron vs. Kobe back in 2010 but then again his dad showed up.
>>
>>76079604
He played against scrubs. All white guys and 5'7 guidos from Long Island
>>
>>76079647
The Cavs are bigger than the Warriors.Their only chance of beating them is through rebounding and inside scoring
>>
>>76080119
>big

McGee, Pachulia, Durant can actually beat Cavs big men at the post. Not to mention that Draymond will guard Love and Lelbron.
>>
>>76080331
>McGee, Pachulia, Durant can actually beat Cavs big men at the post.
The Spurs totally abused the Warriors in the zone. They just lacked an scorer
>>
File: wilt da goat.png (1MB, 1209x898px) Image search: [Google]
wilt da goat.png
1MB, 1209x898px
>>76079604
>not taking the one true GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STXbuXGPdoY
>>
>>76080394
>The Spurs totally abused the Warriors in the zone.

Do you need a map?
McGee was doing dunks left and right.
>>
>>76079473
Manu GinĂ³bili changed his name to LeBron James?
>>
>>76080799
>McGee was doing dunks left and right.
That has more to do with shit defending than dominating the zone.Just look at the amount of offensive rebounds each team had
>>
>>76079248
I've never understood this stupid shit "hurr durr he has nothing else to prove!!!" As an athlete with pressure on you to preform daily shouldn't you WANT to go out and constantly prove yourself ? You think Jordan after his second ring said "hehe nothing else to prove :^)" that to me is just the stupidest shit to ever say
>>
>>76079215
>actually expecting Durant to ever win a championship
CURSED
U
R
S
E
D
>>
>>76079604
>le black man in a scrub ass white guy league

Russell's name will go down in history for what he did in his time. But let's not pretend that he'd be able to compete with played today.
>>
>>76083712
He literally jumped over a dude
>>
>>76079248
so they actually buy the narratives lebum sells in the philippines?
>>
>>76083755
And...?
>>
>>76085583
He was a freak.Give him modern training and you have the best center in the league
>>
>>76085722
Oh, ok. Fair enough.
>>
>>76085722
It's not just about fitness, you need skill.
I bet Shaq was more talented than Russell
>>
Lelbron literally pulling this trick off.
>>
>>76080119
>inside scoring
Too bad the Cavs chuck more memes than even the Warriors. They also can't play D at all.

I'm guessing this will be a shit Finals with the Warriors winning 4-1 over the Cavs.
>>
>>76079604
>playing against 7 other teams full of factory workers and winning all the time makes you the goat

Nah
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.