[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you guys tell me they were good and that the series would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sas.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sas.png
48KB, 500x500px
Why did you guys tell me they were good and that the series would be decent? Cause they're fucking trash.
>>
>>76077361
>No Kawhi
>No Parker
>Expecting the team live up without two of their best players
>>
>>76077407
I mean, I doubt 2 players would save them from this ass raping, Kawhi and Parker are shit anyways
>>
>>76077505
Kawhi was keeping their anus tightly closed in game 1. They weren't winning the series, but it was probably going 6.
>>
>>76077505
it's basketball, most teams are carried by one person
>>
No trust me if Kawhi was in every game they could of had a fine chance. The Warriors have a lot of trouble against Kawhi's defense and he's the main scorer.
>>
>>76077505
>Kawhi and Parker are shit anyways
You're cut off.
>>
Basketball fucking blows really, theres this one great player, the rest are kinda like his bitches, they help him and fill in when the star is on the bench.
>>
>>76078643
Fuck i forgot to turn on my vpn
>>
>>76077505
warriors fan here, kawhi is a fucking g, and hes good at defense.

it sucks that Zaza undercut him, it didnt look intentional but as an NBA player you probably know where to place your foot if you wanna roll someones ankle, its easy as fuck to do and make it look accidental.

not saying the spurs wouldve beat us but i was hoping for a better series.
>>
>>76079029
it also sucks that with Parker and Kawhi out, Manu put his heart and soul into this last game and still came up short. This could even be his last season ever, sucks to go out like that, getting sweeped. If SA lost game 7 it'd at least be respectable
>>
>>76079029

reddit: the post
>>
>>76079074
what a great idea time to get me some upvotes :^)
>>
>>76077505
Its hard to believe there are people this dumb
>>
>>76079173
the warriors are about to sweep lebron and you thought kawhi would save the decrepit spurs?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.