[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice fake league you got there Amerijews >one team conferences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1-02dwjyLTsNcQ9aYfXsirQw.jpg (154KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
1-02dwjyLTsNcQ9aYfXsirQw.jpg
154KB, 1401x788px
Nice fake league you got there Amerijews

>one team conferences everyone says are boring
>boss of the league even comments on the boringness of the playoffs
>cavs dominating the shitty celtics
>randomly lose game 3
>hurr just played bad guys nothing to see here hurr hurr

Sport isn't meant to be entertaining you fucking sheckle hungry inbreds, if the competition ends up being entertaining then great but the only important thing is the competition. Don't fucking fix it you cranks
>>
>>76066440
>Sport isn't meant to be entertaining
now this is shitposting!
bravo
>>
>>76066667
You're a moron
>>
>>76066440
Yup, the Cavs threw the game and literally made themselves, the Celtics and the league 50 mil- bucks at least, it's just good business and you can't do two shits about it because NBA is a private-owned corporation and literally tomorrow they can say "we're staged because we can" and no could do shit.
>>
File: ctf.png (147KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ctf.png
147KB, 600x600px
All I saw was LeBron reverting back to 2011 Dallas series LeBron who dont want to attack the rim acting like scared and keep chucking 3s while also deferring alot to his teammates.

Dunno what happened inside James head and this is alarming. I hope this is just a bad game / rigged for shekels game, or even an injury rather than throw away the season for a plot to leave the team for a LeBron, Melo, Wade, CP3, Bosh meme team that will take down the Warriors team.
>>
>>76066885
honestly it was more than that, he looked lazy and slow the whole game, even his passes were weak

i wonder if he's tired or something
>>
>>76066440
Obsessed
>>
I can't wait for Undisputed today, it will be kino, Skip is going to have a field day and the Bosh/Allen gimmick will be brought up at least 3 times, don't forget "The Chosen One became The Frozen One".
>>
File: 1470461912283.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1470461912283.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>76066958
you actually watch that?
>>
>>76066667
He's a yuropoor, his leagues are designed to punish parity
>>
>>76069596
Fuck off, commie
>>
>>76069596
>Bosnia
>Europe

Not really it's just the most western part of the Middle East
>>
exactly. rigged jew shit. worst league in usa.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.