[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anybody gonna mention how JR left Avery Bradley WIIIIIDE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-05-22 06.23.08.png (268KB, 499x303px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-22 06.23.08.png
268KB, 499x303px
is anybody gonna mention how JR left Avery Bradley WIIIIIDE open for the game winner for no reason or is LeSponge soaking up all the criticism again?

https://youtu.be/wKptL79wBEA
>>
>France is only just now learning that JR Smith is bad at defense
>>
>>76064858
>France knowing anything about defense
>>
if you want all the glory, you take all the blame too
>>
File: cage_face.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cage_face.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>76064858
One butthurt

>>76064864
Two butthurt

Bon travail frenchy! You win: Two butthurt bronsexuals
>>
>>76064858
that was with the Knicks
he's been alright on defense with Cleveland

>>76064864
>your leagues defensive player of the year is a french man
how does it feel?
>>
>>76064844
>shit the bed for 12 straight minutes
>mess up 1 play

really makes the lecuck think
>>
File: ITvsJR.webm (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ITvsJR.webm
1MB, 480x480px
>>76064844
JR gon' JR
>WE WUZ PIPES AN SHIET
>>
to be honest i dont think anyone on the cavs gives a shit that they lost

and it will actually serve them better going into the finals because if they had 4 straight games of only playing 1/2 of basketball they'd be in for a rude awakening against gsw

but atleast now they've got 1 game of 4qtrs in
>>
LeBron is the one who demanded that the scrub get a max deal
>>
>>76064963
man how does the cavs afford everyone? the sad thing is that the boss is willing to pay for all this.
>>
>>76064844
Its also bad that Kyrie with his terrible defense allowed a backup PG to score like 30 points on him.
>>
>>76064897
Draymond is not French. Stifle tower is pretty cool tho.
>>
>>76064970
why would he give a shit? It's chump change compared to what he makes
>>
>>76065188
>Draymond
>D'Raymond

you sure
>>
I feel bad for JR'SMs kids, LeBron's going to kick him off the team
>>
>>76064844
The criticism isn't for his defense on the last play, its for him disappearing in the second half, or not showing up in Game 3 altogether. If he had scored one more bucket, or maybe even gotten one more rebound they would've won the game.
>>
>>76064844
Good tactical observation. A journalist from here always says that JR and Schumpert, when toegether on the court, produce the "Dumb and Dumber" effect. That would be, a sort of state where their defensive distractions generate bigger problems. LeBron knows this from a long time, you can see it in his face everytime they do it. Why Tyron Lue allows this to happen is the true mistery.
>>
>>76064858
Smith's actually been a very good wing-defender under LeBron, do you even watch apehoop? One game doesn't change the fact he's a good defender and hustler. I hate to be THAT guy, but you can even check advanced stats for confirmation.
>>
Can't Cleaven the Stevens

ATOs are usually designed for the inbounder. Jerebko, who had already made the game-leading shot, as inbounder guarded by manlet Kyrie was decoy #1. Chowder cutting backdoor after an Avery pindown was decoy #2. That was enough to overload JR's playreading brainlet.

No OT tonite ahaha
>>
>>76064844
>11 points
>6 TO
LMAO LeBeta calm down
>>
>>76065297
If LeBron had shot above 30% they would have won too
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.