[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Chelsea fan >win title and make thread with 4 unique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: lel.png (13KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
13KB, 1280x640px
>be Chelsea fan
>win title and make thread with 4 unique posters, none are english

>be Manchester United fan
>spend 200 billion on a dabbing Dembélé and on Pique's boyfriend and end up outside CL

>be Liverpool fan
>0 (zero) PL titles, celebrate finishing fourth

>be City fan
>kompany is still playing for them, blame Pep

>be Arsenal fan
>the only thing they can brag about is Arsenal TV

>be Tottenham fan
>rppney scored the last goal of white hart lane, still titleless
>>
>rppney

will never fail to make me laugh
>>
File: 1491184300038.jpg (64KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
1491184300038.jpg
64KB, 662x712px
>be epl fan
>>
>be Millwall fan
>all the bantz
>deep solidarity with your fellows
>normies get out mentality
>promotion/relegation drama
>so famous Harry Potter is in movies about you
>globalists fear Millwall
every englishman should support this team. it's all you have left.
>>
File: 1461972531873.png (17KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1461972531873.png
17KB, 120x120px
>>76051539
>win title and make thread with 4 unique posters, none are english
Did Leicester ruin PL? How come so few actually care about Chelsea winning? Even I don't. It just feels like meaningless bollocks.

This season had hype before it started too, but hell I can't think of a single memorable game.
>>
>>76055784
Odd seasons are always shit. Even seasons are always great.
>>
>>76051539
7-1
monkey
>>
>>76055784
chelsea were the best team by far all season, it was obvious they were going to win the title
>>
>>76055784
because everyone expected it since march.
>>
>>76055950
They were shit before they lost to Arsenal and changed formation.
>>
>>76055784
it was boring af
>>
>>76051539
>arsenal
>bragging about AFTV

That channel is a festering tumor on our club and I sincerely hope for the day anyone involved in that shit dies.
>>
>>76055784
Outside of Spuds and Chelsea the premier league was downright embarassing. Expecting both to get utterly raped in the CL next season too.
>>
>>76055784
when Chelski or Shitty win the league it's more relevant to laugh at the one who lost it, like the slip season or AGUEROOOOOOO; in this case Tottenham lost, but they are irrelevant too
>>
Real Madrid won La Liga today and it's hardly a made a dent on the catalog. People already accept who the league champions are going to be before they are crowned champions unless it's a 2012 City scenario or a meme team winning it.

You only really get a big burst of emotion and shitposting after a cup final, expect there to be lots of it after the FA Cup final between Chelsea and Arsenal.
>>
>>76056377
There were definitely threads though, even the gamethreads were active and there were quite a lot of posts on the matter. Sure, people aren't spamming it, but in a sense Real winning was inevitable too and it still got a reaction.

There's also that sense that they won something, whereas with PL the Season might as well not have happened. Leicester got the furthest in CL ffs
>>
>>76056445

tbf 90% of it is just people Tsuuuuing to fit in with the dank 4chan memery, even I participated with a blank emotionless expression on my face.
>>
>>76056652
Memes are better than nothing 2bf
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.