[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

greek supporters, what are >we in for? is he a crook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: main-Evangelos-Marinakis-forest.jpg (48KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
main-Evangelos-Marinakis-forest.jpg
48KB, 615x409px
greek supporters, what are >we in for?

is he a crook or a good owner?
>>
>>76042890
>greek
>is he a crook
>>
>>76042890
>Greek
>looks like a fat, slimey Turk

every time
>>
>>76042890

look at that face

you just know the answer already
>>
>>76042890
Monaco's coach fucked his wife
lyl
>>
>>76042890
salman rushdie is forest's owner?
>>
>>76042890
>greek
>not a crook
>>
>>76042890
>implying crooks don't make the best owners
Expecting Forest to top the division with a record amount of penalties awarded in a season desu
>>
>>76043032
this is a better point to my question

is he the right kind of crook to be an alpha in the football world?
>>
>>76042890
that logo is pure garbage, it looks like the logo of some company that sells agricultural machinery.
>>
>>76043103
yet its the logo synonymous with a two time european cup winning team and the cultural heritage of nottingham in regards to sherwood forest and the legend of robin hood
>>
>>76042890
Cuckold, Zardim fucked his wife kek

he is a literal and unnironical drug dealer, blackmailer etc

should have gone to jail but kept delaying court (up to this day)
>>
>>76043182
i dont care too much if he's a criminal as long as he's a good owner and can bring in the right players desu

football is broken to the core anyway so if a little corruption can get >us back to da premier eagle then i'm happy
>>
File: noor_one_11460824595.jpg (63KB, 810x460px) Image search: [Google]
noor_one_11460824595.jpg
63KB, 810x460px
>>76043211
that's all that matters in nowadays football

pic related is Marinakis' shipwrecked ship from Oman that was found with 1 ton of cocaine, witnesses from India keep dying "by accident"
>>
>>76043311
>not just taking a few pounds of cocaine and pretending you saw nothing
>>
>>76042932
>Cuckolded by a balding Madeiran

Greek "men" lel
>>
Reminder that Warburton is a fraud and you'll be calling for his head by the end of next season.
Can't organise a defence, can't perform against big teams, can't defend or attack set pieces.
Get ready for him buying 5 attacking midfielders this summer and not bother strengthening at the back.
He's shite lads.
>>
>>76043420
>unironically being a Bermudian
>>
>>76042890

league one hopefully.
>>
>>76043166

>being this buttblasted

what part of shottingham u from m8?
>>
>>76042890

quick look at Wikipedia shows he may "fix" Forest's problems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelos_Marinakis
>>
His plans look amazing. Not going to lie, if his team carries them out then there's a good shout for a return to the EPL.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.